60 Minute Scenic Flight Tour of the Tetons
Enjoy aerial views of Grand Teton National Park on a 60 minute flight from the Jackson Hole Airport. With window seats guaranteed, this flight features stunning views and informative commentary from your pilot. You'll fly over the National Elk Refuge and past the Gros Ventre Slide. You'll fly past the Sleeping Indian and over the town of Jackson before crossing over Teton Pass. Then, you will get up close and personal with the Cathedral Group(Grand, Middle and South Teton) before returning to the Jackson Hole Airport.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
We are conveniently located in Jackson Hole Aviation at the Jackson Hole Airport, only 10 minutes from the town of Jackson. Prior to departure, take part in a short safety briefing. Then, you'll be ready to explore Jackson Hole from above on this 60 minute flight.
The incredible views begin from the moment you step onto the tarmac. Departing from the Jackson Hole Airport at the base of the Tetons, you will overfly the Gros Ventre Slide, one of the largest geological events in North American history. Next, you will fly right past the Sleeping Indian, one of the most prominent landmarks in the valley. As you fly over Jackson Peak and the town of Jackson, learn about the fascinating cultural history and interesting characters that shaped Jackson Hole. Next, you will fly along the awe inspiring, rocky spine of the Tetons.
With a guaranteed window seat and Active Noise Reduction headsets, you can sit back, relax and enjoy the expansive views. Your professional pilot will provide commentary and answer questions along the way.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Conveniently located at the Jackson Hole Airport
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Active Noise Reduction headsets to hear the guide clearly
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Actually our tour got cancelled because of weather but as beautiful as the area is from the ground it has to be fantastic.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-41581P1