60 MILE – ULTIMATE HELICOPTER TOUR
This incredible tour will fly south into Jay Cooke State Park over the beautiful waterfalls and dams. Flying along the St. Louis River, Ely’s Peak and Spirit Mountain. We continue north seeing the rest of the iconic views Duluth has to offer along the North Shore.
Tours depart from out office at 4525 Airport Approach road in Duluth, MN. We are located off Stebner Road (right off Highway 53) onto Airport Approach Road. Take a right next to Fed Ex building and follow the road left around the tan hangars. Our office is based right underneath the Air Traffic Control tower at Duluth International Airport.
• Private helicopter ride for two to three guests (priced per passenger)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult. Under two must be seated on a guardians lap for duration of flight.
• All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
• Due to weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 will NOT be permitted to ride
• All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions
• Experience provided in English (US)
• Noise cancellation headsets provided
• Pilot gratuity NOT included
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Lake Superior Helicopters - Office Headquarter at Duluth International Airport
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Tours depart Monday through Sunday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Return Details: Same as departure.
- Private tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The listed price does not include a 5% departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-85597P3