6-Hour Xi’an Private Tour: Visit Terracotta Warriors and Learn How to Make One
Discover Xi’an highlight of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, explore all three pits with different battle formation of Terracotta Army, marvel at the exhibition hall of Bronze Chariots and Horses, learn how to make the Terracotta Warriors in local workshop and make one by yourself with an instructor’s guide.
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Meet you tour guide at 9:00 am from your hotel lobby, aboard the air-conditioned vehicle to start the trip. Here comes your Xi’an highlight trip with Terracotta Warriors visiting and making.
After approx. 1 hour’s driving, you will reach China’s first Emperor’s underground kingdom, Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the must-see in Xi’an, China. You will be shocked by approximately 7,000 life-size Qin Dynasty terracotta soldiers, horses, chariots, and weaponry in battle formations guarding the tomb of the first Emperor Qin Shi Huang. Explore the 3 pits and exhibition hall of Bronze Chariots and Horses with your knowledgeable guide and discover the history of China’s first empire.
You may wonder how a terracotta figure was made and try to make one by your own hands. After lunch, follow your guide to a local workshop, here you will get more knowledge of how to make a clay warrior, and be taught to make a miniature clay warrior by yourself. There are many exquisite terracotta figures with different size here, you can purchase anyone you like. Moreover, remember to take once-a-lifetime photos with the headless terracotta warrior statue.
Afterwards, your guide will transfer you back to the hotel to conclude the day trip.
Duration: 6 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Xi'an Downtown HotelsReturn point: Xi'an Downtown Hotels
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Xi'an Downtown Hotels
- Private car/van with driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Chinese Lunch
- Mineral water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 3.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The Warrior tour is superb and the guide, driver and private vehicle were all great... but the extra value from learn how to make one is very limited - basically a free gimmick to get you into a large shop, where the warrior making takes 2 minutes and the warrior pictures are very basic!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-31614P81
Similar Tours & Activities