6-Hour New York City Tour with Driver-Guide and Separate Guide Option
Relax with a private guided sightseeing tour of New York City. Custom itineraries are created and personalized for each guest. Options include iconic sights of the city, along with off-the-beaten path places that make New York such a special place. Transportation is provided in the comfort of a roomy late model Toyota Sienna mini-van, with the capacity to accommodate up to 6 guests. The driver-guide is a licensed professional. Take the anxiety out of touring New York City and take this private driver guided tour!
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Your driver-guide will meet you at the New York City location of your choice. Together, you will create an itinerary at the beginning of the tour. The itinerary will include a stop for lunch (not taken from your tour time and the cost of lunch is not included in the price of the tour).
The choice of sights on the tour is always up to you, as well as the length of time you spend at each sight. With some sights, guests are happy to just drive by, at other sights, they want to "hop out."
The typical tour includes Central Park and a drive down Fifth Avenue with all of the important sights pointed out (Tiffany's, Trump Tower, etc). Hop out at both St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center. Take a drive through Times Square and take in all of the lights and sounds of this famous landmark. The old historic buildings such as Grand Central Station, the Public Library, Empire State and Flat Iron Buildings are included on most itineraries by guests, as are such neighborhoods as Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy.
In the Financial District, select from sights such as St. Paul's Chapel, Trinity Church, Wall Street, "The Bull," One World Trade Center and the 9/11 Memorial. And of course there are the water sights like Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and others on most peoples "must see" list. All of the above can be seen on this tour, depending on the time spent at each location.
At the end of the tour, you will be returned to the New York City location of your choice. If you are being picked-up or dropped-off at one of the airports, you should allow for commute time between the airport and Manhattan and should select the 8-hour driver guided tour option.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Flexible
- Return Details: Any New York City location
- Private tour
- Custom itinerary
- Licensed driver/guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel / cruise terminal / airport pickup and drop-off
- Up to 6 guests (unless also transporting luggage and / or the separate guide option is selected, then 5 guests)
- Food, drink and meals (available to purchase)
- Admission fees as indicated on list of sights
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, all guests must provide: pick up location and mobile/cellular telephone number. In addition, if airport or cruise terminal pick up: name of carrier; flight number or ship name.
- A maximum of 6 people per group (unless lugguage will also be transported or second guide option selected, then maximum of 5 guests)
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Scott was great! Listened to what we wanted to see and worked everything in. Was very friendly and knowledgeable. Made for a very enjoyable and informative day.
Booking this tour after a 7 day cruise for four people with luggage was the best option as we had a whole day in New York before flying out of JFK at 7.30pm that night. Scott our driver was prompt, experienced, knowledgeable and very informative. We sat down in his car, pulled out a map and he then asked us what we had seen and what we would like to visit, we then left it up to him to take us on an amazing journey from Lower East Manhattan, Financial district, Soho, Greenwich village, Little Italy, where we stopped for coffee and morning eats! at the famous Ferrara Bakery!, then onto 911 memorial, Brooklyn Bridge, Heights, Gleeson Gym, Williamsburg, Queens,
the list goes on!!,
Lunch at a famous Bagel shop in Queens!
Scott even took us to the Queens Museum to see a replica of New York, it was amazing!
I thoroughly recommend this tour ! We saw so much in 7 hours, he even dropped us back at the airport.
Scott thank you so much for a wonderful day and an amazing experience, your tour made up our mind that we will be back in New York again one day in the not to distance future.
We saw so much and learned even more. Well worth the price and highly recommended. Will do this tour again the next time we come to NYC.
Scott was great! I would definately recommend him for anyone visiting NYC that wants a great personalized tour. Thank you for an amazing experience!
The best way to tour the city! We saw so much more in one day than we would have been able to see on our own. And our tour guide Scott was very knowlegable and helpful. He was a great driver and arrived in a very clean vehicle. A great experience and worth the extra money since we were traveling with my elderly parents.
Our guide Scott was a walking encyclopaedia and we learnt so much about interesting facts about the city. he also knew the best spots to take photos and our 6-hours was filled end to end. Thanks for making this a memorable first time visit to New York for my parents.
We planned this tour at the conclusion of a cruise. Our guide picked us up at the cruise ship terminal, then dropped us off at the airport. We had a great tour! Scott took us to many sites, but also tailored the tour for us. When he found out that we liked stained glass, he suggested an exhibition at a museum close to the airport. Very personalized and quite enjoyable experience!
Absolutely fabulous!! Saw everything on my list and more! Scott was extremely informative. We didn't miss a thing! We would highly recommended this to everyone!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-7908P1