6-Hour Brooklyn Queens Bronx Tour with Driver-Guide
This private guided tour takes you beyond Manhattan to Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx — the "real New York," where most tourists never venture. Far more than the Empire State Building, Times Square and Rockefeller Center, on this tour, you'll travel out to visit local neighborhoods, sights and markets and have lunch at a local place. Transportation is provided in the comfort of a roomy late model Toyota Sienna minivan, with capacity to accommodate up to six guests.
- Editor's Pick
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
On this private tour, leave Manhattan behind to visit the other boroughs of New York City, were most New Yorkers actually live. You will be picked up at the location of your choice and head out on an urban adventure, exploring Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx.
In Brooklyn, visit Williamsburg, which has the largest conservative Jewish community in the world outside of Israel. Head to DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) to see stunning views of the Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge and Williamsburg Bridge. In Brooklyn Heights and Boerum Hill, visit two of the nicest and most expensive neighborhoods in New York. See more iconic sights from the Brooklyn Promenade.
Next, head over to Queens, where you'll drive up Roosevelt Avenue through multiple ethnic neighborhoods. Stop in Flushing Meadow, the site of the 1964 World's Fair, to see 'The Globe,' CitiField (home of the New York Mets) and Billie Jean King Tennis Center / Arthur Ashe Stadium (site of the US Open Tennis Tournament).
Stop at the Queens Museum, where you'll see the 'Panorama of New York,' a 9,335-square-foot scale model of New York City that includes every single building constructed as of 1992 in all five boroughs of New York, totaling 895,000 individual structures. Admission to the museum is included in the price of the tour.
Next, go up to the Bronx and Yankee Stadium, passing pass through the rough South Bronx. Stop and get out in Little Italy, the neighborhood of Robert DeNiro's 'Bronx Tale.' Visit the Arthur Avenue Italian Market, as well as various Italian pastry, pasta and bread shops in the neighborhood. Walk the streets and take it all in. Finally, drive over Fordham Road, an urban shopping area where people from all over the Bronx converge.
When this tour ends, you will have been exposed to the broad mosaic of New York, which is what makes it 'The Greatest City on Earth.' Your guide will then return you to wherever in New York City you prefer.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at the location of your choice
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Flexible
- Return Details: New York, NY, USA
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Queens Museum
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, all guests must provide pickup location; if requiring airport or cruise terminal pickup, please include the name of flight carrier and flight number or ship name
- A maximum of 6 people per group (5 with luggage)
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Our tour guide and driver, Scott, was amazing! He gave us so much history and information about the area that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. It's a great tour to get out of Manhatten and get some perspective on the entire city. Well worth the time and money spent.
A brilliant day with a private guide. Visited the Bonx and South Bronx. Walked around Little Italy. Guide had all the local knowledge and history. Time was not a problem had a full day exploring. Loved it Loved it
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-7908P3