6 Guest Max – Glacier & Wildlife Cruise to Kenai Fjords National Park (Full Day)
Explore Kenai Fjords National Park without the crowds.
We keep our tours to a maximum of 6 guests per tour so you always get the VIP treatment. Our small boat tours are a fun and exciting way to get out into the wild, without the hundreds of other people elbow to elbow with you. We offer heated cabins with inside seating, and enclosed marine heads (restrooms) on all our tours.
On this tour you will cruise with us deep into Kenai Fjords National Park on one of our fast, safe, and comfortable 6 passenger vessels. You will experience calving tidewater glaciers, majestic fjords, whales, and tons of other Alaskan wildlife on this full day adventure.
Summer in Alaska is whale season and the waters around Seward are a great place to find whales as well as other wildlife. Humpbacks are a very regular sighting. We also see Killer Whales (Orca) on occasion. No two trips are ever the same as the captain will customize every trip based on wildlife activity and conditions at the time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward Highway, Seward, AK
Experience Calving Glaciers, Majestic Fjords, Whales, and tons of other Alaskan wildlife on this full day adventure.
Duration: 6 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Coho Joe's Dockside Coffee, Dockside/boat harbor, 1302 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Lunch - typically a deli sandwich with turkey and cheese, plus chips and soft drinks. Vegetarian and gluten free options available with advanced notice.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Binoculars
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - Guests may bring their own Alcoholic beverages to enjoy in a responsible manner
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be 2 years or older for this tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-192321P1