5 Mysteries of Golden Gate Park – By E-bike
The park is a beautiful ride! Lush, landscaped and full of history. The wild-west, Barbary coast history of San Francisco played a part of the park's creation and I share the stories that make Golden Gate Park a mystery.
Start in Cole Valley
We’ll learn a little about this charming neighborhood, home to 4 generations of my family. The Haight is rich with history and Victorians.
5 Mysteries of the Park
We make many stops, and there’s time for stories, pictures and just taking in this amazing work of art that is our Park
The Pacific Ocean
We ride the length of the park, and the drama of Ocean beach stretching from the Cliff House to Pacifica makes for a breathtaking stop.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
The history of the Outside Lands
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Golden Gate Park Windmills & Tulips, 1691 John F Kennedy Dr What3words: ///mull.towns.museum, San Francisco, CA 94121
Our irrigation system -with a European flair!
Stop At: Conservatory of Flowers, John F. Kennedy Drive Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118
A really big backyard ornament!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Beach Chalet, 1000 Great Hwy Between Lincoln and Fulton, San Francisco, CA 94121-3268
Murals and models
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: SF Wheels, 842 A Cole St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Helmet and Lock
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Golden Gate Park
- Entry/Admission - Beach Chalet
- Entry/Admission - Conservatory of Flowers
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Basic Bike Skills
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-157324P1
Similar Tours & Activities