5 Maui Local Islands ★Private★ Intro Flight (2 to 3 per group)
The only aircraft operator that is:
Noise Cancelling Headsets.
Modern with two doors leather interior and air bag seat belts.
Parachute for the entire aircraft makes it the safest in the world.
A briefing area in a covered hangar.
No other operation comes close to the amenities and safety level.
*Call for additional availability
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nakalele Blowhole, Highway 30 Between Mile Marker 38 And 39, Maui, HI
The Blow Hole
Pass By: Waihee Ridge Trail, Waihee, Maui, HI
Pass By: Molokai Harbor, South Shore, Kaunakakai, Molokai, HI 96748
Pass By: Kalaupapa Overlook, Hwy 470, Molokai, HI
The Lepper Colony
Pass By: Shipwreck Beach, Kaiolohia Bay, Lanai City, Lanai, HI 96763
See the Shipwreck of 1947
Pass By: Molokini Crater, Maui, HI
Fly over the crater
Pass By: Wailea Beach, Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753
Fly over Wailea
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Maui Flight Academy, 90 Kuhea St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Your weight can not exceed 285 pounds and the total for your group not to exceed 600 pounds.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-7061P8
Similar Tours & Activities