5 Line Jungle Zipline Eco Adventure
5 LINES TOUR - ECO TOUR
Jungle Zipline is a tropical Zipline on Maui. This activity can be combined with your drive to Hana or explore the waterfalls on the North Shore after your tour. In addition to a exiting Zipline adventure this is also a Eco tour in the Rain forest of Maui. Join us and experience the real Hawaii.
This is the perfect family adventure,
They will experience a fun and Eco adventure, ziplining through the Jungle!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Jungle Zipline Maui-HI, 50 E Waipio Rd, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Transportation to/from activities
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Weight restrictions: 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs.Customers are weighed on site. If you are outside the limits there is NO Refund.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.
- Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, should not participate in this tour.
- Not recommended/ permitted for pregnant women.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or throughout, the zip line runs.
- Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walk a short distance over uneven terrain.
- Must have closed-toed shoes with a heel strap (NO HIGH HEELS). Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs. Athletic or hiking shoes are required. NO Teva’s, Keene’s, Crocs, Skeletoes or Sketcher Shapers allowed on the course.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Loved it. It was our first zipline tour and it was a lot of fun. It was pretty cool going over and through the jungle. The guides where great, they where fun and talked about the are and what to look for. Would do it again. The operator was first rate.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-8926P2
Similar Tours & Activities