5 Island Maui County -Private- Discovery Flight, for up to 3 people: See it All!
As Seen on HGTV's 'Hawaii Life': Your Most Awesome Maui Day is just a Click Away! Enjoy Maui's Most Affordable Aerial Activity: Your Spectacular, Once-in-a-Lifetime, Award Winning Maui County 5 Island Discovery Flight! Enjoy your Private Cabin that Safely, Smoothly and Comfortably Seats up to Three and Offers your group Intimate Space to Create Cherished Memories for a Lifetime! Choose Maui's Only Private Cabin Airplane Made of Metal & featuring Non-Tinted Panoramic View Windows for Crystal Clear Clarity! Experience the Emotion of Leaving Earth Below as You Effortlessly Take Off and Fly- Free as a Bird!
The Shift of Perspective is Powerful; the Achievement of Flying over Maui County's 5 Islands is Significant!
Your Discovery Flight is documented with a Logbook Endorsement or Sticker souvenir!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maui Plane Rides, 90 Kuhea St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Your adventure begins and ends at Maui Plane Rides.
Pass By: Nakalele Blowhole, Highway 30 Between Mile Marker 38 And 39, Maui, HI
Pass By: Honolua Bay, Maui, HI
Pass By: Kalaupapa National Historical Park, Kalaupapa Peninsula, Kalaupapa, Molokai, HI 96742
Site of Leper colony, National Historic Park
Pass By: Molokai Harbor, South Shore, Kaunakakai, Molokai, HI 96748
Pass By: Lanai Culture & Heritage Center, 730 Lanai Ave., Room 126, Lanai City, Lanai, HI 96763
Overfly Lanai, WWII shipwreck, along Lanai's prehistoric coastline.
Pass By: Molokini Crater, Maui, HI
Enjoy a birds-eye view of Kahoolawe, WWII aerial bombing practice target, and Molokini Crater.
Pass By: Wailea Beach, Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753
Pass over the famous resorts and golf courses of Wailea before overflying the entire central Valley of Maui before returning for landing.
Pass By: Makena State Park, Wailea, Maui, HI
Experience a higher perspective of Little Beach, Big Beach, and the Lava fields of Makena State Park.
Pass By: Lava Fields, Wailea, Maui, HI
Stunning lava fields seen from above.
Pass By: Kamaole Beach Park I, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753
Overfly all the Kamaole Beach Parks of Kihei.
Pass By: Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum, 3957 Hansen Road, Puunene, Maui, HI 96784
Pass over the ghost factory of Maui's historic sugar cane industry.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Maui Plane Rides, 90 Kuhea St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the pilot clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Landing and facility fees
- Parking Fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Full Mobility Required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-91999P10
Similar Tours & Activities