5 Hours Private Napa Valley Wine Tour from San Francisco up 4 people
Treat yourself to a memorable day trip to California's Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Fill your day with wine tasting, food, history, and culture from this famous wine growing region. Travel across scenic Golden Gate Bridge and beautiful Marin County in a luxury SUV for maximum comfort and safety. You can swing by historic Sausalito on the way, if you wish. Tour duration is approximately 5 hours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hill Family Estate, 6512 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599-1385
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Anywhere in San Francisco
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9 am is preferred, most wineries are open 10 am to 5 pm
- Return Details: Anywhere in San Francisco
- Pickup and drop-off anywhere in San Francisco
- Transportation by private vehicle and driver for up to 4 passengers
- Fuel charge
- All taxes and state fees
- Gratuity (optional)
- Park entrance fees
- Winery fees
- Food and beverages
- Customer responsible to pay 20% driver gratuity and toll fee.
- Entry/Admission - Hill Family Estate
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Door to door service anywhere in San Francisco, your choice of pickup/drop off location and tour time.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years of age, wineries will require ID.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-86246P2
Similar Tours & Activities