5-Hour Private Chauffeur Service from Boston
Travel in style! Our service puts a vehicle and chauffeur at your disposal, valid for any destination(s) from your pick up point in Boston. Prices are quoted for five hours of service. Additional hours will be billed to you directly for a total amount minus the value of this voucher.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Airport transfer
- Excellent value for money
Relax as your professional chauffeur drives you to your destination in style. We know that traveling can be complicated and stressful, that is why we try to make ordering a chauffeur as easy as possible.
CUSTOM TOUR IDEAS:
Martha's Vineyard - 1 way 5 - 6 hrs
The Boston Freedom Trail - Hop-In Hop-Out Duration: 3 hrs
*All time is (approx.). Voucher amount (valid for five hours) will be deducted from final bill for any additional hours.
Please provide us with the following information in the Special requirements section at CHECK-OUT:
• Pick-up Time? - When would you like us to arrive?
• How many hours? REMEMBER Hourly Service is billed "Garage to Garage" All hourly trips will be billed a min. of 30 min travel time each way plus the time the passenger is in the vehicle. Fractions of an hour are rounded to next half-hour.
• Luggage? Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs) may have certain restrictions.
• Child Seats? if so How many? $30 each.Every ride is watched closely by our staff through GPS tracking and status updates directly from the driver via our mobile app.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point:
Our HQ is located at 529 Main St, Charlestown, MA 02129. All of our services are billed “garage-to-garage”, meaning that time is added to a trip to account for the vehicle’s travel time en-route to a pick-up, and back to its point of origination. Address: Please confirm pick up instructions when booking.
- The Schrafft Center, 529 Main St, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details:
- Boston, Boston, Massachusetts
- Base fare
- Gratuities - a 20% driver gratuity is included in the base rate.
- 3.00 STC fee
- Bottled water
- Airport Transfers include:
- Complimentary flight tracking, so even if your flight is delayed, your driver will be there when you land.
- Complimentary wait time, allowing you to collect your luggage and make your way to the Limo Section.
- Passengers arriving on domestic flights will have a thirty (30) minute grace period from the Federal Aviation Administration’s recorded wheels-down time;
- Passengers arriving on international flights will have a forty-five (45) minute grace period.
- We always try to arrive 15 minutes early in case we run into traffic at no additional charge.
- Some vehicles are equipped with:
- Free WiFi
- Tablets for your entertainment. go to TripAdvisor's Travel Guide to find things to do or watch HBO, Netflix or Listen to Spotify or Pandora
- Phone Chargers
- Leather Seating
- Tinted Windows, Divider or blinds for Privacy
- Flat Panel TVs with AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3 stereo w/ available 3.5mm input or Bluetooth Audio
- Dual Zone Heating and Air Conditioning.
- For service between the hours of 12:00 am and 5:00 am please add an additional $25.00
- There is a $20.00 charge for all international arrivals.
- Airport greeter service is available for baggage greets at Logan Airport for an additional $45.00
- Child safety seats are available upon request for an additional $30 each.
- All applicable additional charges will be itemized on your receipt. Stop time, Wait time, Holiday surcharges, Tolls, Taxes, Parking, and a 7% fuel surcharge. The Voucher amount will be deducted from your total bill
- Rides that take place on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day will be subject to a holiday surcharge of $25.00 or 25%, whichever is greater, applied to the base fare, stop and wait time.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advise desired pickup time and location in Special Instructions field at checkout
- Supplier shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to, weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Supplier assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle..
- Event Services (Limousines, Vans, Minibuses, Motor Coaches): All reservations that are billed on an hourly basis will be billed a minimum of thirty minutes travel time each way plus the time the passenger is in the vehicle. Fractions of an hour are rounded to next half-hour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-26867P14
Similar Tours & Activities