5 Hour – Half-Day Wine Tour With Airport Transfer From Sonoma or Napa
Enjoy a one way airport transfer from Sonoma or Napa Valley while visiting a few wineries of your choice on the way. You'll have the option of two luxury vehicles, a sedan or a SUV. This service provides transport to both San Francisco International Airport and Oakland International Airport.
- Excellent value for money
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
We service San Francisco Airport, so you may combine your airport transfer with a short wine tour for best value.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA 94128, USA
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, Vacation Rentals, Residence, SF Sea Port, Airports (surcharges apply), Sausalito & Vallejo Ferry Terminals
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.8/16/2019 - 10/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Return Details: San Francisco International Airport or Oakland International Airport
- Bridge Tolls
- Fuel surcharge
- Wine Tasting Fees
- Airport Parking Fees $10 (applies for all gate or baggage are meet and greet arrivals)
- Airport Fee $5 (Mandatory Per Entrance)
- Baggage Area Meet & Greet $25 (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco International Airport
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each passengers is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Some wineries require reservations, please contact us as soon as possible for assistance
- Customers are responsible for all required winery/lunch expenses
- Extra time is available upon request and billed at regular hourly rate
- Your payment information will be required for all excluded transportation related fees
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-33864P4
Similar Tours & Activities