48-Hour San Antonio Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Buckhorn Saloon and Museum of Art Admission
Experience and see all of the most interesting corners of the great city of San Antonio with your 48 hour valid Hop-On Hop-Off tour bus ticket (2nd day FREE!) along with an included visit to two of our iconic museums.
Admission to the Buckhorn Saloon & Texas Ranger Museum and the popular San Antonio Museum of Art are included.
You choose any day to visit the museums, while your hop-on hop-off pass is valid for 48 hours.
Hop On Hop Off
Route Duration: 2 days
- 216 E Crockett St - Pick up your ticket at the San Antonio Visitor Center next to The Alamo, in the Menger Hotel
- Pearl Brewery - Stop is Pearl Entertainment Complec, a culinary and cultural destination along the banks of the river. Shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. (Bus stop is Pearl Parkway and Avenue A, except during weekend Farmer's Markets)
- San Antonio Museum of Art - An iconic San Antonio landmark housing the largest and most comprehensive collection of ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman and Asian art in the Southern USA. An unforgettable experience!
- VFW Post 76
- Augie's Alamo City BBQ Steakhouse
- Wyndham Garden San Antonio Riverwalk/Museum Reach - The northern section of the River Walk with beautiful landscapes, hiking and biking trails, restaurants and more. (Bus stop directly in front of Wyndham Garden Riverwalk Hotel)
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- 100 Auditorium Cir - Veterans Memorial Park: Home of the Korean War and Vietnam War Memorials.
- The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio - Visit the first fully air-conditioned hotel in the world. Their elite clientele has included Presidents Eisenhauer and Johnson as well as Eleanor Roosevelt, Judy Garland, Princess Grace and more recently, George Clooney. (Bus stop on the southeast corner of Travis Park)
- The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Sheraton Gunter Hotel San Antonio
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Historic Market Square
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Downtown
- Blue Star Arts Complex - Stops at King William Historic District: The Blue Star Arts Complex, the Guenther House, the King William District, and Southtown. An area know for it’s diverse community, art galleries, restaurants and Victorian era homes. Two Victorian homes are available for tours: Villa Finale and Steves Homestead.
- Southtown - Southtown has been described as a vibrant neighborhood just blocks from the city's touristy epicenter but much farther away in spirit. (Bus stop in front of the Friendly Spot restaurant/bar)
- 435 S Alamo St - Stops at Yanaguana Garden: Public art display and children's splash pool and playground.
- Tower of the Americas Way - The 750 foot tall Tower of the Americas provides the most spectacular view of the Alamo City. Enjoy the gorgeous panorama view from the Tower’s Observation Deck and experience the thrilling 4D Theater Ride. (Bus stop at South Alamo and Nueva.) La Villita is the historic art village and one of San Antonio’s first neighborhoods. (Also, the Convention Center and Grand Hyatt Hotel stop. Bus stop convenient for Hotel Contessa and The Westin. Opposite the Hilton Palacio del Rio Hotel)
- 111 Alamo Plaza - At this location - for our online customers - we provide FREE coffee, FREE popcorn, FREE bottled water, FREE WiFi and FREE charging stations. Tour bus stop for the Shops at River Center mall, stores, the movie Alamo The Price Of Freedom at the IMAX, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and the Rivercenter Lagoon. (Bus stop convenient for Marriott Rivercenter & Marriott Riverwalk)
King William Historic District / Tower of the Americas / La Villita Historic Arts Village / Blue Star Contemporary / Spanish Governor's Palace / San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral / Charline McCombs Empire Theatre / City Sightseeing San Antonio / Pearl Brewery / Historic Market Square - City of San Antonio / Tobin Center for the Performing Arts / VFW Post 76
Operates: We pick up at each stop every 20 minute from 8:40am to 5:30pm, and your ticket is valid for 48 hours.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- 48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off bus pass
- Onboard commentary from driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 11 and under gain free admittance to the museum
- Ages 0-3 are free to join the tour
Great value, thoroughly enjoyed it. The weather was great which was a bonus
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-10152P8
Similar Tours & Activities