48-Hour San Antonio Hop-on Hop-off Plus Tower of the Americas Admission
See major attractions in San Antonio at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour pass that is valid for 48 hours (the 2nd day is free!).
On your tour take in landmarks such as the Alamo, Tower of the Americas, and River Walk, the Buckhorn Saloon, Texas Ranger Museum, and the San Antonio Museum of Art.
Also included is admission to Tower of the Americas, a 750-foot observation tower-restaurant located in the Hemisfair district.
It was built as the theme structure of the 1968 World's Fair, and is the tallest building in San Antonio.
San Antonio Visitor Center next to The Alamo, in the Menger Hotel
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: The Alamo, 300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
- Duration: 1 to 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Bus
9am to 5:30pm, every 20 minutes
Tower of the Americas
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Hop-on Hop-off pass valid for 48 hours (second day free!
- Entry/Admission - Tower of the Americas
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ages 0-3 are free to join the tour
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-10152P12