We pride ourselves on being a first-class Chesapeake Bay charter fishing operation. We have a long list of businesses that have found our fishing services on the Chesapeake Bay very productive for entertaining clients, as well as many private family fishing and cruise charters. Every fishing trip on the Chesapeake Bay aboard the "Net Profits", "Jessie Girl", "Vagabond" or "Retirement Fun" includes all your rods, reels, bait, tackle and most importantly fishing licenses. Enjoying a fishing experience on the Chesapeake Bay is as easy as making a phone call. If you desire we can provide everything for a great day of fishing on the Chesapeake Bay from your food and beverages to arranging fish cleaning services at the end of a great day of fishing.
We fish seven days a week on the Chesapeake Bay from the Annapolis area, which is conveniently located within minutes to both Baltimore and Washington DC. (April - December).
We will fish on the Chesapeake Bay
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 412 Congressional Dr, Stevensville, MD 21666, USA
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Rods, Reels, Bait, Tackle and Licensing
- Entry/Admission - Chesapeake Bay Bridge
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-142393P3
Similar Tours & Activities