45-Minute Scenic West Maui and Molokai Helicopter Tour
Take to the skies for a 45-minute flight across the Pailolo channel to The Friendly Isle. in West Maui. Enjoy sweeping views of the world's highest and most spectacular sea cliffs, Hawaii's tallest waterfall, remote valleys and the famous Kalaupapa peninsula.
Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of West Maui and Molokai with a recorded commentary by audio headphones. You can choose from morning, afternoon, Eco-Star or A-Star experience.
Eco-Star: Individual First-Class seats, 23% more interior space, over 60 sq.ft. (5.57 sq. Mm.) of viewing glass, high-tech Fenestron instead of tail rotor for greatly increased smoothness, raised "theater-style" platform in the rear, a more powerful yet more fuel-efficient engine that delivers fast flight and thus more sightseeing value.
A-Star: The industry-standard A-Star offers a great flight in a compact cabin, with bench-style seating and good visibility through over 50 sq. ft. of viewing glass. Most important, our A-Stars are flown by Blue Hawaiian's pilots and maintained by Blue Hawaiian's technicians, the best in the business.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Kahului Heliport
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Please check in 45 minutes prior to your tour departure. Exact tour departure time will be confirmed within 48 hours of booking.
- Return Details: Kahului Heliport
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide - Our pilots are State of Hawaii Certified tour guides
- Parking fees.
- In flight video recording (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and Drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (under 2 years of age) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos.
- Tours/Times may vary according to weather conditions.
- No scuba diving within 24 hrs of departure.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-23786P8