45-Minute Scenic Maui Helicopter Tour of Hana and Haleakala
A wonderful exploration of the most popular points of interest on the island including Haleakala National Park and Haleakala Crater, Manawainui, Oheo Gulch (Seven Pools), Hana town and the Hana Rainforest Preserve, the largest rainforest in the United States. See hundreds of beautiful waterfalls, Keanae valley and the rugged shoreline of East Maui.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fully narrated tour
Covers the most requested points of interest - Haleakala Crater, Oheo Gulch, (often mistakenly referred to as Seven Pools), Hana Town, Hana rainforest and the rugged shoreline of Northeast Maui. (see tour options: ECO-Star and A-Star)
EcoStar: Individual First-Class seats, 23% more interior space, over 60 sq. ft. of viewing glass, high-tech Fenestron instead of tail rotor for greatly increased smoothness, raised "theater-style" platform in the rear, a more powerful yet more fuel-efficient engine that delivers fast flight and thus more sightseeing value.
A-Star: The industry-standard A-Star offers a great flight in a compact cabin, with bench-style seating and good visibility through over 50 sq. ft. of viewing glass. Most important, our A-Stars are flown by Blue Hawaiian's pilots and maintained by Blue Hawaiian's technicians, the best in the business.
Tour departs from Kahului Heliport
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Kahului Heliport
- Duration: 50 minutes (Approx.)
- All taxes and fees
- A recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased for $59.99.
- Transportation to/from the Kahului Heliport.
- Parking at the Kahului Heliport.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (under 2 years of age) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos.
- 24 Hour Cancellation notice required.
- Tours/Times may vary according to weather conditions.
- No scuba diving within 24 hrs of departure.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-23786P7
Similar Tours & Activities