45 Minute Icefield and Glacier Helicopter Tour
You will be flying with Marathon Helicopters on this tour.
This popular flightseeing tour begins south over the Resurrection Bay’s coast where you may see a variety of Alaskan Sea Life. We will explore valleys filled with enormous waterfalls and search for bears, moose, and goats. Entering Bear Glacier Lagoon you will view hundreds of icebergs from your seat prior to heading up the Harding Icefield. We will continue behind the Kenai Mountains into Paradise Valley and travel past Exit Glacier on our way back to town. On this extended, 45 minute tour, you will get the chance to see additional glaciers, more mountains, and a longer trip along the coast searching for whales and marine life. Everyone gets a window seat in our helicopter!
This aerial tour features land and sea on our way to Bear Glacier. Fly over massive glaciers, enormous icebergs, breathtaking mountains, and gigantic ice fields on this helicopter tour from Seward. After our trip down the coast, through the valley, and into Bear Glacier Lagoon we will head up and over the mountains that take us into Aialik Bay.
In Aialik Bay you will get the opportunity to lay your eyes upon a glacier face over 500 feet high! This is one of the most active Tidewater Glaciers in the area and you may just see a large piece calve off during your tour. Seals love it here and you may even see Orca! One our trip back we get a view of the 700 Square Mile Harding Icefield from a vantage point most never see. This is your pilots favorite flight.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Seward Airport
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Fuel surcharge
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Maximum of 3 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs will not be able to book a flight with us. Groups with weights over 650lbs combined should contact us directly before booking a flight.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-32876P4