4 Hr – Private Near Shore Fishing Charter
This is a near shore bottom fishing adventure that will take you within eye sight of the beach, no more than 3 miles from the coast. This is an excellent opportunity for those who have never experienced fishing in the Gulf of Mexico or any body of open water.
Capt. will be targeting the multitude of near shore reefs and wrecks and will be focusing his efforts on Red Snapper, Vermillion Snapper and Lane Snapper. Don't be fooled because you may just hook up on the elusive "Cobia" or heavy hitter called the "Amberjack" more predominantly known as the "Reef Donkey" and for good cause...as they will kick your buns.
You will most certainly experience the beauty of the outdoors only seen by boat. Keep your eyes open as the Gulf is plentiful with Dolphins, Sea Turtles, Sharks and a variety of many other sea creatures to assuredly keep you entertained all day long.
You will either be on our 2018 22' Mako CC with 250 Verado - 4 max
or our 2019 24' Sailfish with twin 150 Yamahas - 6 max
You will arrive at Bear Point Marina approximately 10 minutes prior to your departure time where Capt. James, your U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain will be there to greet you and assist you on board.
You are welcome to bring any drinks or snacks as we have a large YETI cooler on board to store them in. We do provide bottled water and Gatorade at no additional charge.
You will be stepping on board either our 2018 22' Mako Center Console running on a Mercury Verado 250, the boat is rigged with the latest and greatest electronics that include a Minn Kota Terrova trolling motor with I Pilot and Spot lock, a Lowrance 4G radar and Lowrance Carbon 12 Chart/Sonar, Sirius XM Marine Weather, Bluetooth Stereo, Sat Phone and Personal Locator Beacon, and also padded seating all around to keep you comfortable on the water.
Our recent addition to Blue Water Charters, our 2019 24' Blazer Bay Center Console running on a 300 Suzuki, this boat is also rigged with the latest and greatest electronics that include a Motor Guide trolling motor with I Pilot and Spot lock, a Simrad EVO 12 Chart/Sonar, Bluetooth Stereo, Sat Phone and Personal Locator Beacon, 35 Gallon and 30 Gallon Live Bait Wells, 16 rod holders, Hydraulic Jack Plate.
All the required safety equipment is found on board all of our vessels as safety is a priority for all of our guests.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 5749 Bay La Launch Ave, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain
- Florida and Alabama Fishing Licenses
- Catch Cleaning and filleting
- Toilet on board (Available on the 22' Mako Center Console only)
- Rods, Reels and Tackle
- Cooler for storage for any personal snacks or drinks brought on board
- Bluetooth radio for streaming music of your choice
- Complimentary Digital Photos of your trip
- Bottled water
- Gratuities always appreciated!
- Please be sure to bring: Hat, Sun Glasses and Sun Screen
- Wear comfortable, season specific clothing
- Don't forget a small cooler with ice to leave in your vehicle should you wish to bring your catch home with you.
- Always bring your SMILES!
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-103358P4