4 Hr – Private In Shore Fishing Charter
Your adventure will begin enjoying the beautiful sights of Alabama only seen by water. The sunrise and sunsets are beautiful here, so no matter whether you choose an AM or PM departure, your day or evening will begin and end with spectacular views of the colorful skies.
Capt. will guide you to various fisheries inshore where you can be certain to hook up on some beautiful and fun fighting fish. Whether it be the rock jetties or bridge footing in Perdido Pass, or the grass flats in and around Ono Island or in the back bays, you will have a variety of opportunities to land some amazing Redfish, Speckled Trout, Black Drum, White Trout, Flounder, Mangrove Snapper, Sheepshead, Flounder or Blue Fish.
Keep your eyes open as you never know when you will spot a school of dolphin playing, showing off their tricks or hunting for their own catch of the day!
You will arrive at Bear Point Marina approximately 10 minutes prior to your departure time where Capt. James, your U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain will be there to greet you and assist you on board.
You are welcome to bring any drinks or snacks as we have a large YETI cooler on board to store them in. We do provide bottled water and Gatorade at no additional charge.
You will be stepping on board either our 2018 22' Mako Center Console running on a Mercury Verado 250, the boat is rigged with the latest and greatest electronics that include a Minn Kota Terrova trolling motor with I Pilot and Spot lock, a Lowrance 4G radar and Lowrance Carbon 12 Chart/Sonar, Sirius XM Marine Weather, Bluetooth Stereo, Sat Phone and Personal Locator Beacon, and also padded seating all around to keep you comfortable on the water.
Our recent addition to Blue Water Charters, our 2019 24' Blazer Bay Center Console running on a 300 Suzuki, this boat is also rigged with the latest and greatest electronics that include a Motor Guide trolling motor with I Pilot and Spot lock, a Simrad EVO 12 Chart/Sonar, Bluetooth Stereo, Sat Phone and Personal Locator Beacon, 35 Gallon and 30 Gallon Live Bait Wells, 16 rod holders, Hydraulic Jack Plate.
All the required safety equipment is found on board all of our vessels as safety is a priority for all of our guests.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Bear Point Marina
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain
- Florida and Alabama Fishing Licenses
- Live Bait
- Catch Cleaning and filleting
- Toilet on board ( Available only on the 22' Mako Center Console)
- Rods, Reels and Tackle
- Cooler for storage for any personal snacks or drinks brought on board
- Bluetooth radio for streaming music of your choice
- Complimentary Digital Photos of your trip
- Bottled water
- Gratuities always appreciated!
- Please be sure to bring: Hat, Sun Glasses and Sun Screen
- Wear comfortable, season specific clothing
- Don't forget a small cooler with ice to leave in your vehicle should you wish to bring your catch home with you.
- Always bring your SMILES!
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-103358P7