4-Hour Snorkel Charter from Key Largo
Enjoy a 4-hour snorkel charter that will take you to two different coral reef locations in the Key Largo and Islamorada area. These reefs display an abundance of wildlife. Besides colorful coral, you will see plenty of tropical and schooling fish and may even spot turtles, rays, moray eels, and sharks! Drinking water will be on the boat, and the crew will be cutting up a fresh fruit snack after the second location. A big cooler box will be provided for any other personal items you may want to bring.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Free snacks included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Snorkel and explore two locations within the marine sanctuary.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 90451 Old Hwy, Tavernier, FL 33070, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkel vest
- Drinking water
- Fresh fruit snack
- Gratuities (15% recommended)
- Wetsuit rental (can be rented at an additional cost of $14)
- Camera Rental
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must know how to swim
- Freshwater showers are available
- Minimum age of 6 years old
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Great crew and experience snorkeling. They knew right where to take us to see good coral reefs and pretty fish. I recommend this.
The staff was awesome and the spot for SNORKELING was great seen a lot of fish and nurse sharks.. very FUN time.
The crew was fantastic, boat was a little crowded, had divers and snorkelers on the same boat, but did a fantastic job with them, we dove with this company before and they do a fantastic job. Thank you
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-49368P1