4-Hour Small-Group Branson Food and Wine Tour by Coach
You will sample the tastes of the Ozarks with one of our experienced local guides as they take you on a tasty tour of Branson’s finest wineries, including a delicious dinner at one of the area’s top eateries. You will roll like VIPs in our Mercedes Benz Sprinter coach sampling wine at our best picks for Branson wine tastings. Our tours are limited to 18 passengers, so you’ll get a personal experience filled with the great information and stories from your Branson “expert” tour guide. Learn the rich history of the Missouri wine industry while sampling wines made from Missouri’s state grape Cynthiana/Norton as well as other varieties including native American grapes and French-American hybrids. After a relaxing afternoon of sampling, you’ll enjoy an incredible 3-course dinner overlooking beautiful Lake Taneycomo.
Meet your driver and guide at 2:45pm at The Dick Clark American Bandstand Theater to begin your tour. Please arrive early to pick up your tickets that will be held at the box office. Each passenger must be at least 21 years old and have a valid I.D.
Begin with an exploration of Branson wine and spirits, where guests will taste a variety of wines, moonshine, and craft beer from different Branson locations. Then be driven to one of Branson's top rated restaurants, Black Oak Grill at Branson Landing. Learn local history of the area and enjoy a scenic drive on the way to dinner. At the restaurant, guests will enjoy special seating and personal service. The meal includes choice of four entrées and three desserts. Tea, coffee, water, and soft drinks are included in the meal. Beer, wine or mixed drinks are available from the bar (own expense).
Tour ends at The Dick Clark American Bandstand Theater at approximately 7pm. (If you have an 8pm show scheduled for the same evening, you will have plenty of time to make it.)
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 3027 MO-76, Branson, MO 65616, USA
- Duration: 210 to 240 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 3:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Gratuities for driver/guide (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cocktails, wine or beer with dinner
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Please meet us at 3027 W. 76 Country Music Blvd, in the office building directly across from the Hollywood Wax Museum, approximately 15 minutes before departure time.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to scheduling, we do NOT recommend booking this tour along with an 8 O'Clock show reservation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
This was an amazing time. Would so do this again. Joe is extremely knowledgeable and so fun to experience this with! We also met some awesome people and had an awesome time. The 3 wineries were welcoming. Dinner was good but did experience some long wait times for some of our party to get their dinner. Tip: eat before arriving or at least eat the crackers. Lots of wine in a short time! Thanks Joe. It was amazing. Highly recommended!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-52416P2
Similar Tours & Activities