4-hour Paddleboard Rental in Orlando
Paddle in Paradise in beautiful South Orlando. Lake Conway is minutes from the attractions and just south of Downtown Orlando. This offer includes the use of a paddleboard or kayak and all safety gear. Enjoy time on the beautiful clean water that is safe for swimming.
• Relaxing break from busy Orlando
• Choose a time that works for your schedule
• Choose your pace
• Kids 11 and up can have their own, little ones can go with a parent
You can take your time with up to 4 hours of paddleboarding or kayaking on your schedule and pace. All boards are very stable ensuring you can enjoy this amazing sport on your own.
We will meet you with all equipment and you’ll be given a safety lesson and a quick lesson on paddleboarding or kayaking. After that, you’ll be on the water enjoying the lake's natural beauty. You have up to 4 hours to enjoy so you can take your time and paddle the whole lake or you can just float and gaze up at the sky for much needed relaxation and vitamin D!
Up to 4 hours paddleboard rental on beautiful Lake Conway in South Orlando. Includes paddleboard, paddle, safety vest and leash. We have the most stable, beginner friendly boards and kayaks in the industry. A quick beginner lesson is complimentary. We give you the basics and then you set out on your lake adventure. If you are a true beginner and not comfortable out on the water on your own, we recommend booking one of our daily tours.
• Lake Conway, Orlando, FL
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 6906 Daetwyler Dr, Belle Isle, FL 32812, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Paddleboard Equipment
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-105290P3