4 Hour Guided Fishing Trip
What separates Florida Backcountry Fishing from the few professional options available to you is simple: Dedication to YOU. Period. We are committed to delivering a unique and memorable angling experience.
When you book with Florida Backcountry Fishing, you FISH with Florida Backcountry Fishing. Our success is based on your experience, and I won’t trust that to anyone else. We love what we do and I won’t hand you off to somebody else.
We will be fishing the near by Florida Bay backcountry area. This is a great quick "get-away" trip, and excellent choice when fishing with the kiddos. Maximum of four Anglers
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Whale Harbor Marina, 83413 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada, FL 33036, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Includes: Fishing Licenses, Bait, Rods & Reels, Ice, Water, Cleaned & Bagged Fish
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-195086P1