4 hour & 8 hour Boat Rental
WHEN BOOKING BOOK 6 THEN BRING UP TO 9 GUESS / $1,000.00 SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED FOR INCIDENTAL REFUNDED.
ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE U.S. Coast Guard Certified Captain and 1 crew member. If you have a qualified Captain with a USCG Master 50 ton license, first aid certified, cpr/aed certified, and one million dollars liability insurance, then he/she is eligible to captain the boat after a 45 minute sea trial check. Otherwise we can provide a list of captains that we know are qualified, insured, and are familiar with our vessels.
Captain and crew combined rates are determined by the Captain of your Choose, and you will pay them directly.
Sit back relax and enjoy your day.
12 PASSENGER MAXIMUM, NO EXCEPTIONS!
No Pets. ,No Smoking on the boat., No Red wine, major spills and stains from illness, carelessness or excessive drinking will be charged $250 for the cost of cleaning and sanitizing.
If Lake Michigan boating tops your short list, this 33' Larson Cabrio cruiser will gladly deliver you to your favorite playground. Invite up to 9 friends to join you, and gather at the boat's convenient Chicago dock.
After you hop aboard this boat rental, decide whether you'll do some sunbathing on the roomy bow or relax in the cockpit's shade. Consider jumping off the swim/dive platform into the lake for a swim, Of course, if you're boating during the chilly spring and fall months, the removable cockpit enclosure will keep you warm.
After you fire up the boat's twin inboard/outboard engines, head into the channel and choose the day's destination. When you arrive, turn on the generator and slip into the air-conditioned cabin, where the galley includes a refrigerator and freezer. Crank up some tunes on the stereo/iPod, and freshen up in the private bathroom. If you opt for an overnight boat rental in Chicago, note that this 33' Larson Cabrio cruiser features sleeping space for 6 guests. Please note that smoking is only permitted outside the boat rental.
During your return trip, squeeze in some Chicago River sightseeing, taking in the city's famous architecture before you arrive at the dock. Sound good? Put your boating plans into action by renting this top-notch boat in Chicago to
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 5900 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60649, USA
- Duration: 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: You determine when booking, ONCE BOOKED, PLEASE ARRIVE 1 HOUR PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TIME WITH YOUR GOVERNMENT IDENDIFICATION (RENTER) AND PARTY
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bring unlimited beer, ice, wine and soft drinks, food, & fun ,towels, sunscreen
- The renter is responsible for refueling surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- $1,000,00 security deposit held by owner on credit card against incidental damages Refunded to credit card after satisfactory check-in
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- 4 hour rental available $1560.00
- 8 hour rental available $3120.00
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Renter is responsible for returning boat clean same as rented out., Or a cleaning and sanitizing fee of $250.00 will applies.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-130146P1
Similar Tours & Activities