4-Day Pacific Northwest National Parks Tour from Seattle
Travel by ferry across the shimmering waters of the Emerald City of Seattle, and through the lush green rainforests of Olympic National Park in a comfortable mini-coach. Then journey through old growth forests, around rustic logging towns, and across mighty rivers into the charming city of Portland. From the rugged and windswept shores of Washington and Oregon’s Pacific coast to the towering majesty of Mount Rainier National Park, this three night/four day trip is an adventurer's dream.
DAY 1 - Take in the beauty of Seattle on a ferry ride across Elliott Bay (included) to Bainbridge Island. Enjoy lunch along the waterfront in Port Angeles before heading to breathtaking Olympic National Park, and a hike along the brilliant blue waters of Lake Crescent. Olympic National Park is one of the most-visited parks in the USA, but with more than 600 miles of trails, you’ll still find that exhilarating feeling of isolation that makes places like Olympic so special. You'll stay overnight in the rustic logging town of Forks.
DAY 2 - Visit the moss-draped Hoh Rain Forest on the western side of Olympic National Park, and hike among the towering lush green trees - this park receives an astonishing 12 feet of rainfall per year! Enjoy afternoon at the beach, and lunch along the sandy coast of Ocean Shores. You'll make your way into Oregon, and stop for the night in the charming town of Astoria. Sit back and relax with a cold beer (or hot tea), and then enjoy dinner at one of Astoria’s many breweries!
DAY 3 - Wake up early for a visit to Coxcomb Hill, home of the world-famous Astoria Column. Built in 1926, the column features murals celebrating the history of Oregon. Next, you’ll drive along the Columbia River and roll into The City of Roses (and hipsters!), Portland. You'll have time to explore downtown and visit Powell’s City of Books, taste the world-famous Voodoo Doughnuts, or stroll along the river and see the world’s smallest park. That night, you’ll explore the funky and quirky parts of the city.
DAY 4 - After more free time to explore Portland, you'll cross back into Washington and visit the beautiful Mount Rainier National Park. This stratovolcano reaches more than 14,000 feet and has more glaciers than any other mountain in the continental United States! Hike the trails surrounding the Paradise area of the park. After a few hours of amazing views of the mountain and wildflowers, you’ll head back toward where your adventure began: the Emerald City, Seattle.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Seattle Ferry Terminal
- Duration: 4 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Return Details: Sea-Tac Airport
- Ferry ride across Elliott Bay
- Hotel accommodations (3 nights double occupancy same-sex or couple share. Single occ supplement applies for a private room for 1 guest)
- Transportation throughout tour in mini-coach
- Meals (stops will be made to purchase food)
- Optional activities
- Single occ supplement for private room for 1 person
- Guide gratuity (See TripAdvisor’s tipping recommendations)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Standard accommodations are double occupancy same-sex or couple shared. You must book a single occupancy private room if you do not want to share.
- We do not provide guided touring IN Seattle, but you may explore before departure if you wish, and the dropoff near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport means easy transit connections to downtown Seattle after your adventure!
- Due to the meeting place of this tour and the ferry ride, guests are allowed a small carry on bag and one medium sized bag. No assistance is available to carry multiple or large articles of luggage on the passenger ferry.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3454P30