4-5 hr Mt Vernon Walking Food Tour w Baltimore’s Premier Food Tour Company!
Bite of Baltimore, Baltimore's Premier Food Tour: Join us for an exciting tour of the Mt. Vernon neighborhood! See the extravagant architecture and the lavish homes of industrialists, built in the 19th century! See the first Washington Monument, built before it's bigger brother in DC, and learn the impact our small neighborhood has had on the history of our country. Enjoy the multi-ethnic cuisine and gorgeous sights, as our progressive dinner takes you through the streets of Baltimore's Mt. Vernon neighborhood.
The Mt. Vernon neighborhood in Baltimore City is unlike any other. Come see why! The history will be examined at the Maryland Historical Society, one of the greatest treasures troves of Baltimore and Maryland history. Learn about the reasons why Baltimore became the most vibrant city in the region. What influences led to our success? How did the city thrive? What role did we play in the founding of the nation? How did that lead to where we are today? All of this, and much more, will be answered!
As we tour the neighborhood, you will also enjoy the progressive dinner of a diverse community that has grown to occupy the Mt. Vernon neighborhood. Mediterranean, Fusion, American, and Asian cuisines provide a culinary experience unlike any other in the city! We enjoy 4 stops, with 4 plates of food and 1 included adult beverage. You pay us, and we pay the restaurants for all the food and one drink along the route. It's a super fun, and fascinating look into Baltimore history and culture.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Maryland Historical Society, 201 W Monument St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- 1 seasonal cocktail
- All activities
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuity for the tour guide (recommended)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Please notify us with any dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Vegetarian/vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-55910P4