3A 6:00 AM Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial & Historic Downtown Honolulu City Tour
Take this tour to visit the USS Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center at Pearl Harbor. After you spent a morning at Pearl Harbor, we will take on a drive to downtown Honolulu’s historic sites which give you a chance to know the history of Pearl Harbor and Hawaii throughout your day.
A visit to the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center will remind you about the sailors who lost their lives during the attacks on Pearl Harbor.
A visit to one of Pearl Harbor’s most emotional, memorable sites – the USS Arizona Memorial is a must. At the Visitor Center, you get to see authentic wartime artifacts, compelling museum displays, and contemplative open spaces designed with the country’s fallen soldiers in mind. We offer you a driving tour of historic Honolulu before returning to Waikiki. You can visit the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific, I’olani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, the Honolulu State Capitol Building, the statue of King Kamehameha the Great.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
USS Arizona Memorial
Expert World War II Narration
World War II Memorials
Authentic War Memorabilia
Film Footage of Attacks
Historic Honolulu City Tour
Punchbowl National Cemetery
King Kamehameha Statue
1. Pearl Harbor Historic Sites
2. USS Arizona Memorial
3. View “The Black Tears” of the Arizona
4. World War II museums and exhibits
5. Battleship Row and U.S. Pacific Fleet
6. Punchbowl National Cemetery
7. Historic Downtown Honolulu
8. Iolani Palace
9. Kawaiahao Church
10. Aliiolani Hale – As Seen on Hawaii Five-O
11. King Kamehameha the Great Statue
Duration: 5 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Waikiki, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most major hotels in Waikiki,
3A: 6:00 AM* - 11:45 AM*
*Times are approximate
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- · Round trip Waikiki hotel transportation · Admission and tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Purses and bags are not allowed inside Pearl Harbor. All bags may be stored for a nominal fee.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-179218P11