30 Minute Flyboard Experience at Lake Las Vegas
30 Minute Flyboard Experience
This is our promo flight. We suggest this flight experience for any first or second time flyers. It is a great experience with plenty of flight time. You will receive instruction on land and then you will have 20 minutes of flight time in the water. Most people will be up in the air and flying in under 3 minutes! All participants must be 12 years old OR weigh a minimum of 90 pounds.
The waters of Lake Las Vegas are unlike any other in the world due to it being a no wake lake. Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, Nevada, refers to a 320-acre artificial lake and the 3,592-acre developed area around the lake. The area is sometimes referred to as the Lake Las Vegas Resort. Discover an incomparable desert oasis elevating residential resort living in the Las Vegas valley. Just minutes from McCarran Airport and the Las Vegas Strip.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 20 Costa Di Lago, Henderson, NV 89011, USA
- Duration: 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 30 minute flyboard experience . Price is per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
amazing!!! i dont bealive!!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-12342P18
Similar Tours & Activities