30 Minute Flightseeing Tour (Girdwood, Alaska)
Get a rare view of Alaska’s beauty on a 30-minute trip into the heart of glacier country. You'll see vast ice-fields and glaciers as you glide past the jagged peaks of the Chugach mountains. You'll want to keep your camera ready, and keep a look-out for wildlife traversing the steep cliffs.
Departing from Girdwood Airport, you'll enter 20-Mile river valley and experience one of North America's most heavily glaciated mountain regions. As you explore the ice-fields and glaciers all around, you'll have exceptional photo opportunities. Visibility from every seat in the helicopter is excellent, so sit back and relax as you enjoy the incredible scenery.. Look for possible moose, bear, sheep and mountain goats during your flight.
• We offer a complimentary pickup and transfer from any hotel or B&B in Girdwood.
• Driving to Girdwood? Park at our hangar. We ask all guests to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled flight time so you can take part in a short safety briefing before your tour.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Girdwood, Anchorage, AK, USA
- Duration: 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Round-trip shared transfer from any Girdwood hotel or B&B (if required)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Small infants under walking age can sit on an adults lap and fly free
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-85337P1