3 New York Neighborhoods Small-Group Tour : SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy
Embark on a small-group, 2-hour walking tour of three unique Manhattan neighborhoods: SoHo, Chinatown, and Little Italy. Get to know these distinct NYC communities, each with its own culture and history. Meander through upscale SoHo, hailed for its architecture, art, and high-end shopping; explore Chinatown, home to traditional foods and some of the city’s best bargains; and then spend time perusing Little Italy, famous for its cuisine, festive atmosphere, and European heritage.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SoHo, South of Houston Street, New York City, NY 10022
One of New York's most exclusive areas
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Little Italy, Mulberry Street, New York City, NY 10013
New York's Historic Little Italy
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Canal Street to Bayard Street, New York City, NY 10013
New York's Chinatown
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Mahayana Buddhist Temple, 133 Canal St Ground Floor, New York City, NY 10002-5033
New York's largest Buddhist Temple
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Alleva Dairy, 188 Grand St, New York City, NY 10013-3729
America's Oldest Cheese Shop
Pass By: Haughwout Building, 488 Broadway, New York, NY 10012, USA
The "Great-Granddaddy" of NYC skyscrapers
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Duarte Square, Between Sullivan Street Grand and Canal Streets, 6th Ave, New York, NY 10013, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:30 PM
- Return Details: Chinatown, New York, NY, USA
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Audio Guide (translates the tour)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates rain and shine; please dress accordingly
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Involves a good amount of walking
- Food vendors are not guaranteed
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We reserve the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Interesting to see how neighborhoods change including the materials used to build structures. Not too long for those of us over 70 that don't want to walk that much. We had time to shop/eat/restroom and take some pictures. We enjoyed pictures supplied from another era of the city compared to what it is now.
My sister and I had a great time and learned so much about New York history, mainly thanks to our wonderful guide, Rory. I highly recommend this tour. Ask for Rory
Excellent walking tour, Jordan did a fantastic job of guiding and informing us of the rich history and nuances of each neighborhood. He truly had an insight that only someone with local knowledge could share. Lots of fun, would recommend it.
Patrick, our guide, was great. He's extremely knowledgeable and shared a lot of information.
It was a 2 1/2 hour tour. The walk was very easy and time went by quickly. He took us to a few places for us to grab a bite to eat as well.
Definitely a value!
We had such a great time on our tour of Soho, Chinatown and Little Italy. It was informative, fun, interesting, and tasty! Nicole was a terrific guide, and when she didn't know the answer to one of our questions, spent one of our short breaks researching the answer. Do note that the food tastings are not included in the cost of the tour, but that leaves the tourist free to pick and choose what they would like to try during the tour. Highly recommended. I will definitely consider these tours in the future.
Great way to see these areas and learn about their history.
Our tour of 3 New York Neighborhoods with Patrick was great! He met us at the appointed time in the appointed place and then
kept us going for the next few hours. Patrick was informative, knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor! We so enjoyed his
insights to this fantastic end of New York. We walked thru SOHO and he showed us actual cast iron buildings and explained why
that material was used. We saw all the fabulous shops and even some designer names in this district. Next came Little Italy with all
the great smells, and stories. We actually had our picture taken with Tony Danza, the actor outside of his cheese shop! What a thrill!
Then on to the Buddha temple in Chinatown. We sampled cannolis in Little Italy and dumplings in Chinatown. A great time was had by all. Big Shout out to Patrick for a great tour!
The guide was fun, knowledgeable and gave us insightful tips. Easy pace walk, gives u an overall idea of the 3 neighbourhoods which you can later use to explore them by yourself
The guide was very friendly and she knew everything about the place from scratch. Visited all the places mentioned on the detail. Very satisfied and highly recommended.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-31003P2