3-Island Tour Package from Oahu
Spend a morning at the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center and remember the sailors who lost their lives during the attacks on Pearl Harbor. Visit the site of the attacks with our expert tour guides, whose historic narration sets the stage for your tour.
Experience the USS Arizona Memorial, one of Pearl Harbor’s most emotional, memorable sites. At the Visitor Center, you’ll have the opportunity to see authentic wartime artifacts, compelling museum displays, and contemplative open spaces designed with the country’s fallen soldiers in mind. Before returning to Waikiki, we’ll take you on a driving tour of historic Honolulu. See the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific, I’olani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, the Honolulu State Capitol Building, the statue of King Kamehameha the Great. We will make sure to offer you the best Honolulu tours in Hawaii.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
1. Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
2. Visit Oahu’s Pacific Historic Park
3. Pearl Harbor Museums & Memorials
4. World War II Historic Narration
5. USS Arizona Memorial
6. Authentic Film Footage of Attacks
7. Unique Displays of War Memorabilia
8. Historic Downtown Honolulu City Tour
9. Hawaii State Capitol Building
10. Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church
11. King Kamehameha the Great Statue
12. Historic Ali’iolani Hale
13. Punchbowl National Cemetery
Duration: 10 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Waikiki, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in WaikikiPorts
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- No Purses or Bags* allowed in the park. Baggage storage is available for a nominal fee of $3 per bag at National Park entrance. Please do not leave valuables in the vehicles.
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-70444P12