3-Hour Whale Watch Tour from Lahaina Harbor
The 3 Hour Enthusiast Whale Watch means more time to whale watch and more photo opportunities!
Come see Humpback Whales that have traveled over 3000 miles from Alaska to give birth and mate in a the protected Maui Nui sanctuary off Lahaina where the waters are known for being warm and calm.
Our small groups of guests make every seat a front row seat as you enjoy whale watching and educational talks from our marine naturalist onboard.
Our inflatable rafting vessels are modeled after Coast Guard rescue rafts and are safe, travel quickly to find whales and a fun ride for the whole family.
On our whale watch we could travel anywhere from 2 to 10 miles from Lahaina harbor, often encountering dolphins in addition to humpback whales.
Guarantee whale sightings Dec-April, or go again for FREE!
We are locally owned and operated since 1982 and every ticket supports our participation in marine research projects and our role as certified first responders to whale entanglements.
On our whale watch we could travel anywhere from 2 to 10 miles from Lahaina harbor, often encountering dolphins in addition to humpback whales. All trips from December – April are guaranteed to see whales or you go again for FREE!
Our VIP whale watch host a small group of 12 whale watchers, and offers tropical refreshments including banana bread with passionfruit cream cheese and coconut water.
Our fast and safe rafting vessels are low to the water and perfect for close encounters and small groups making every seat a front row seat! Listen to whale songs on our hydrophone and don’t forget your camera for epic photos of our humpback whale friends!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Lahaina Harbor, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water - Because we are eco-friendly, purified water is available in an igloo style dispenser, not plastic water bottles.
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No children under the age of 3 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-121504P11
Similar Tours & Activities