3-hour Turnagain Pass Rafting Float Trip from Hope Alaska
Enjoy a gentle float down the headwaters of Sixmile Creek during a 3-hour rafting expedition near Hope, Alaska. This family–friendly morning or afternoon tour of the Granite and Bertha Creek drainage is perfect for a relaxing float trip with sweeping views of the distant mountains of the Kenai Peninsula.
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Make your own way to the rafting headquarters near Hope, Alaska for your morning or afternoon raft tour.
After arriving at the facility, the staff gets you outfitted with a life jacket, helmet, and paddle, then provides a safety orientation and paddling instruction.
When ready, climb into your raft for your relaxed float trip on Turnagain Pass. Start drifting along a slow–moving creek with virtually no whitewater. Paddle or kick back during the 3-hour journey, and keep an eye open for wildlife like bears, moose, and deer that are often seen along the river banks.
Your tour ends before the high-adrenaline whitewater rapids of the canyon. Your guide pulls the rafts over where you dry off and take a brief ride back to your vehicles.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Near Hope Alaska
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Professional guide
- Use of rain gear and personal flotation device
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- All passengers must be physically capable of passing our paddler's practice swim
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We came here in June and chose this tour. Not many mosquitos as I thought..It was easy to find the meeting point. Smooth rafting. Our guide tour was very professional and knowledgeable. Beautiful views all along both sides of the creek. We cannot describe enough how great it was! So happy with it. I might try the white rafting next time.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-38079P5