3 Hour Toes in the Sand – Beach/swim stop/collecting sea shells and shark teeth!
This three hour tour will take you gliding through the harbor and then you will retreat to one of our scenic and sandy beaches . Get ready for an interesting and enjoyable beach day suitable for all ages. Our beaches are the popular spot where locals gather to enjoy the lively Low Country beach life which one can only arrive there by boat.
Once the anchor drops, you will set foot on acres of uninhabited island. Enjoy a walk along the shore line as you breath the fresh sea breeze. Make sure you have those phones/cameras ready to capture the wonderful scenic views which each beach has to offer, making a great picture keepsake. There is an abundance of seashells to collect, and even sharks teeth. If sitting and just relaxing as you soak up some rays with a cold beverage in hand is what you crave, this island tour is the perfect selection. Take time to enjoy a natural and beautiful spot. Life is always better at the beach and our tiki is an added bonus!
Three Hour Toes in the Sand Tour
Route Duration: 3 hours
- Charleston Harbor
Fort Sumter National Monument / Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge
Operates: There Hour Toes in the Sand
10:00am-7:00PM - every 3 hours, last departure at 4:00pm - Departure times 10, 1 and 4.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Bottled water - We have a cooler stocked with ice and water to keep your beverages cold.
- We have a bluetooth radio and sound system to allow you to play your own music.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Our tours are BYOB, stop by a store and bring your favorite beverages, and we will keep them cold in our cooler, ice is provided.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
There is nothing like this in Charleston! My wife and I had a fantastic time cruising the harbor on this party tiki. The tour was a lot of fun and we got to see some sides of Charleston that we wouldn't have been able to see, including getting a chance to get onto the beach nearby Fort Sumter. Lots of people were taking pictures of the boat, so I'm guessing that this will soon blow up in popularity!
The tour ended up being about 3.5 hours long and picked us up and dropped us off at the Harborage at Ashley Marina. Also, it was a BYOB trip, so we made sure to stock up on drinks and food for the trip.
Overall, it was a great time and I'd highly recommend to visitors and locals alike!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-189607P2
Similar Tours & Activities