3 Hour Three Sisters Springs Guided Kayak and Manatee Tour
Join us on a journey through the beautiful waters of Crystal River. Throughout the expedition you will have the opportunity to view the beautiful nature and wildlife that we are known for. Including the likely chance of seeing dolphins, manatees, pelicans, tarpon, turtles, otters and many more of the local wildlife. Throughout this leisurely tour there will be many opportunities to see and enjoy the beautiful springs and uninhabited islands Crystal River has to offer. There will be plenty of chances to take pictures and swim on the guided tours.
- Kayak to Three Sisters Springs, King's Bay and the surrounding areas with an expert who is also a local
- See many different types of birds and possibly manatees that are known to frequent here, sometimes 600 at a time
- Enjoy a leisurely pace and see what the beautiful waters of Crystal River and their various springs hold
During manatee season we can not paddle in to Three Sisters Springs but we go right to the edge of the entrance that is legally allowed.
• Hunter Springs Park, 18 NE 2nd St, Crystal River, FL 34429-4112
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 469 NE 1st St, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- A Crescent Sit-On-Top Kayak, life vest, and one of our fabulous tour guides.
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for small children (under 6)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-184792P2
Similar Tours & Activities