3-Hour Secret Food Tour in Charleston Village
Far from the tourist throngs, walk with the streets that have been traversed since the 1700's, and see the local architecture, much of which dates back to that time period.
There's something so beautiful and picturesque in this neighborhood, that you just won't find in any other part of the city, not to mention the food.
The feeling that you get from the people in this neighborhood is so warm and welcoming, come join this southern family.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rainbow Row, 83 - 107 East Bay Street, Charleston, SC 29415
A series of colorful historic houses in Charleston, South Carolina. It represents the longest cluster of Georgian row houses in the United States.
Pass By: The Battery, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
A landmark defensive seawall & promenade, lined by stately antebellum homes & historical monuments.
Pass By: Fort Sumter National Monument, South Carolina 29412, USA
A sea fort in Charleston, South Carolina, notable for two battles of the American Civil War.
Pass By: Waterfront Park, Vendue Range, Concord St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
An eight-acre park along approximately one-half mile of the Cooper River in Charleston, South Carolina.
Pass By: Pineapple Fountain, 1 Vendue Range, Charleston, SC 29401-2129
A large fountain shaped like a pineapple located immediately in front of the City Gallery at Waterfront Park.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 487 King St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details: Vom Fass, 342 King St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
- 3 to 3 and a half hours guided food tour
- A born and raised local guide
- Small groups, no more than 12 people
- Languid and relaxed, Charleston is like liquid velvet where you slow down and enjoy.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pick - up
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-7812P26
Similar Tours & Activities