3-Hour Seattle City Tour
Get an overview of the major attractions and highlights of Seattle on a three hour tour in a comfortable motor coach with no more than 14 guests. Fun, entertaining, and informative guides provide local flavor with personal anecdotes and historical nuggets only a local could know. Hop off for picture postcard photo ops, and take a deeper dive at points of interest like Fisherman's Terminal and The Ballard Locks.
On this exciting Seattle three-hour bus tour, you'll visit and learn about downtown Seattle, The Seattle Waterfront, Pioneer Square and witness some outstanding views of the city. You'll pass through quirky neighborhoods, visit the Ballard Locks with ladders for the spawning salmon, The Giant Bridge Troll, and the famous "Sleepless in Seattle" floating home. Each and every step is an experience not to be missed!
Downtown - There is a lot to see in Downtown Seattle, and the sights, due to the vibrant and growing nature of the city's core, are always changing. You will see downtown's retail stores, including the flagship stores of Nordstrom, Pike Place Farmers Market, the first Starbucks Coffee shop, and the Fish Markets.
The Waterfront - Seattle's Waterfront is an exciting place to go. Here, at the center of many of Seattle's water-based industries, you will see the freight port, Harbor Island and also the docks for the Washington State ferry system. Heading North along the waterfront past many souvenir shops, you'll see Ivars' Acres of Clams, and many other Puget Sound attractions. Finally you will head up to the beautiful Myrtle Edwards Park with its unparalleled views of Elliott Bay.
Pioneer Square - At the epicenter of Seattle, you'll find many of the oldest buildings in town, and also hear about the fire which, about a century ago, leveled the entire city. Pioneer Square is also home to many wonderful art galleries, antique and book stores.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Departs from downtown Seattle only. Pickup available at most downtown Seattle hotels, or at our General pickup point near Westlake Center: Wells Fargo Bank, 1620-4th Ave.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Pickup and drop off
- Transport by air conditioned coach - 14 passenger limit
- Guided narration by a professional local guide
- Hop off at 3 points during the tour for photos and more
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Hotel pickup and drop off only available for the 9am and 10am tour departures, and only for downtown Seattle hotels.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Extremely knowledgeable and passionate guide. This 3 hour tour went slightly over time due to traffic and amount of content to cover. Information shared by our guide about Seattle was interesting and enlightening. Well worth the time and cost. Small group tour is great. For spots we ran out of time to see eg. Troll under the bridge because of Friday afternoon traffic, our guide gave us directions and suggested other similar attractions to visit. Will definitely recommend this tour to friends.
My parents also used the same company to tour the Boeing Factory and had a positive experience.
Absolutely worth the money. Driver was very knowledgeable and so informative. Don't miss this one if you're in Seattle!
Our guide Leila was wonderful - very informative, fantastic presenter, great sense of humour and an excellent driver. We enjoyed the tour very much.
This is what you want to do on your first day in Seattle. It's a small bus tour where you go through all important parts of the city, and the guide tells you about its history, landmarks, attractions, famous people, etc. Our guide was fun and knowledgeable, we loved the whole thing, and it made it easier to plan the rest of our vacation.
Our tour-guides James and Layla are very friendly and knowledgeable of Seattle, and kept us interested of the sites we visited throughout the entire 3 hours. The best part is the view of Ballard Locks and Fish Ladder. We were lucky the weather was beautiful and get a good orientation of the Emerald City with this tour.
This trip was incredible the tor was awesome despite the rain our tour guide was amazing and so full of knowledge he gave us the complete tor of Seattle and then some and he knows the history on everything there is to know in the city.
Great guide. Very knowledgeable and fun. Enjoyed seeing the sights of Seattle. Neat facts and history.
Lucky was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable of the Seattle area and he had many extra tidbits of information that made the tour most interesting. Would ask for Lucky if you are taking the tour entitled “Show Me Seattle” !
An excellent intro to Seattle narrated by an excellent tour guide! "Lucky" was amazing and full of knowledge and history about this lovely city. Highly reccommend.
Well worth what we paid. Highly recommend it. Enjoyed visiting all of the 5 venues we visited with the CityPass.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3132SMS
Similar Tours & Activities