3 Hour Private Sailing Charter
This 3 hour Private Sailing tour will take us to Port Royal Sound (generally the best wind for sailing on Hilton Head) on the North side of the island. During the day, this is generally filled with exciting winds for great sailing along with the beautiful scenery and wildlife such as dolphins, birds, sting ray and Manatee are some of the great things we get to see on a very regular basis. This is a Monohaul Sailboat which means it will heal over (completely normal but very exciting - designed not to tip over!). All this without the noise of the motor in the back ground - we like to sail not motor sail!!!
We want our guest to be very comfortable on board our vessel known as "Knot the Office" and therefore if anyone is uncomfortable with the healing we will significantly reduce the healing to ensure everyone is comfortable.
This is a fun and exciting activity but yet very relaxing and rewarding at the same time.
Please call us directly to discuss other sail trip options
We allow our guests to be as involved with the sailing process as they want. We will be winching sail sheets, moving the sails from side to side when we change direction, handling lines, along with steering the boat and navigating. If you would like to have a relaxing ride, you are welcome to relax - do nothing - and we will take care of the rest.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1 Waterway Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We had an amazing time aboard our three hour private sailing tour/trip. The Captain and his first mate did an outstanding job. Our girls were able to steer for a little bit. Had the sails up and the wind was good. All in all a great family time!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-166072P1