3 Hour Kayak Rental
9am and 11:30am launch times for kayak rentals.The exact launch time is sent once your reservation is received. The meeting point is in front of the launch ramp at the Cocohatchee River Marina at 13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples, FL 34110. Your 3 hour adventure will start paddling through the protected mangrove estuaries, back bays and sea shell filled beaches of the surrounding Delnor Wiggins State Park and Barefoot Beach Preserve where various types of shorebirds, manatees and dolphins may be spotted. You'll then enter the majestic and mysterious mangrove tunnels. A waterproof map of the preserve showing you how to get to all the interesting features like the mangrove tunnels and beach is handed out to you before your departure. Paddling routes are easy to navigate and are in the protected backwaters of the mangrove estuary. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. All ages and skill levels welcome.Brief paddling instruction is given and guests bring their kayaks back to the Cocohatchee River Marina.
Explore hidden passageways, backbays, mangrove tunnels and the beach on your self guided 3 hour kayak rental exploring the Barefoot Beach Preserve estuary and Delnor-Wiggins state park. 9 or 11:30am launch time confirmed once your reservation is received.
• Finseeker Guided Adventures, 13535 Vanderbilt Dr Multiple locations throughout Southwest FL, Naples, FL 34110-6085
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples, FL 34110, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9am, 10am (Exact launch time will be confirmed once your reservation is made )
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- PFD (life jacket)
- Perception 'Tribe' sit on top kayaks
- Dry box for keys/cell phone
- 6% Sales tax and Gratuity not included in ticket price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (all tandem kayaks hold two adults and a small child ages 2-10 yrs in the middle seat, the tandem has a third molded plastic seat in the middle)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, other serious medical conditions or pregnant
- Operates in all weather conditions (i.e. cold/hot temps, light rain) Please dress appropriately.
- Subject to weather conditions (Threatening thunderstorms in the area, heavy rain/strong wind. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking (max weight limit for tandem kayaks is 500 lbs total , 350 lbs for single kayaks)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- 9 or 11:30am launch time confirmed once your reservation is received.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Did not disappoint seen dolphins and manatees and was given a map of the area. Jennifer at finseekers was very clear with directions and instructions for this excursion which made it a very relaxed, enjoyable morning.
Everything was exactly as described. It was an awesome amazing trip. I highly recommend going through the mangrove tunnel if you are adventurous. We saw many birds, a raccoon and dolphins several times. At one point the dolphins came within 20 yards of us.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-64832P2