3 Hour Guided TomCar ATV Tour through the AMAZING Sonoran Desert!
#1 Ranked - We have been the #1 ranked Desert Off-Road Adventures in the Valley every year since 2009! Military-Grade Side by Side ATVs - You get to drive the unique Tomcar, a military-grade UTV ... these are fun, rugged, safe and really soak up the bumpy trails ... making your driving/riding experience extremely enjoyable. No "Helmet Hair" On Our Tours - If you are 18 or over, you will not need to wear a helmet and goggles...making your adventure much more enjoyable. Four Seat Vehicles - we have 4 seat vehicles so family/friends can ride together. Stops Along the Way - We have 3 stops along the way where you will be entertained by our expert guides. They are definitely part of the show! They are the best in the industry. And, you'll have a chance to let everyone in your car drive. Family Friendly Adventure - Our ATV Adventure is fun for the young and old alike. 5 Star Plus Experience - Everyone at Desert Wolf is dedicated to delivering you a 5 STAR PLUS EXPERIENCE!!
This #1 Ranked Phoenix|Scottsdale ATV tour takes you deep into the Sonoran Desert where you will see beautiful mountain vista views, incredible dynamic terrain, and may even see some Desert creatures, both furry and scaled, scurrying about throughout their desert playground! We will lead you on a guided ATV tour as you drive an AMAZING TOMCAR ATV. Here are highlights of your trip:
Experience our tour that is: Ranked the #1 ATV Tour on TripAdvisor, voted the BEST OFF-PROPERTY EXCURSION IN THE WORLD, voted BEST GUIDED ATV TOUR IN ARIZONA by BestThingsAZ.com and FEATURED on The Golf Channel!
Drive an authentic, military-grade TOMCAR ATV.
Go deep into the Sonoran desert where few people ever go.
Travel through rugged and beautiful terrain and see amazing views.
Be entertained by the Valley’s BEST guides as they present interesting facts, trivia and survival tips about our incredible desert.
Receive a Desert Wolf DustGaiter absolutely FREE – a $20 value.
Unlike other ATV tours, our guests 18 yo or over DO NOT need to wear a helmet and goggles because our Tomcars have windshields and are very safe! You won’t get “Helmet Hair” on our tours. (2 Adult minimum to book.)
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Roadrunner Restaurant, 47801 N Black Canyon Hwy, New River, AZ 85087, USA
- Duration: 3 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Desert Wolf Limited Edition DustGaiter(tm) to keep from breathing dust.
- Souvenir Desert Wolf Drink Koozie.
- Awesome Memories That Will Last A Lifetime!
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5205P2
Similar Tours & Activities