3-Hour Greenwich Village Walking and Food Tasting Tour
Come explore the coolest neighborhood in NYC. We make our way through iconic Washington Square Park and its famous arch. Learn about how the park, which movies like 'I Am Legend,' 'Searching For Bobby Fischer' and 'August Rush' were filmed at, and eat our way through town. Learn something, eat something, love everything!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Molly's Cupcakes, 228 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Stop At: Mamoun's Falafel, 119 Macdougal St, New York, NY 10012, USA
While food is king on this tour, you'll learn and see a lot!
Stop At: Artichoke Basille's Pizza, 111 Macdougal St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Make your way into the West Village, long considered to be the most serene section in all of Manhattan.
Pass By: Washington Irving's Sunnyside House, 3 W Sunnyside Ln, Irvington, NY 10533-1205
Stop by the longest running Off Broadway theater, the narrowest house, the oldest house, and Washington Irving's former home.
Pass By: Friends Apartment, 90 Bedford St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Oh and for you 'Friends' fans, you can check out the outside of their apartment.
Stop At: Bleecker Street Pizza, 69 7th Ave S, New York, NY 10014, USA
We make a minimum of seven food stops. The tour lasts about three hours.
Stop At: Hudson Bagels, 82 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014, USA
By the way, this is a great tour to go on if you're a vegetarian! Here are some stops though they're subject to change.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Molly's Cupcakes, 228 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Lunch - (A large one)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary/allergy requirements at time of booking
- Rain or shine
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Dante is AMAZING! This is a must do tour!! Make sure to go there hungry because there is a TON of food!!
Thank you Dante!!!!!
If you are looking for a little history, good food and a lot of fun this food tour is for you. Dante manages to put if all together and you come away wanting the tour not to end.
We met our guide Dante at Molly’s Cupcakes to start the tour. First stop was falafel and it was Amazing! Next was pizza at artichoke pizza. All along the way our guide gave our small group great facts about the village and its history. We will do this agai! Hint: don’t make reservations too early fo
Good info, good food and it snowed which made it even better. D did a great job leading us.
We had an incredible time. Our tour guide was fun and a real local. He seemed to know everyone we passed on the street. The food was delicious and we were so full at the end.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-9510P2