3 Hour E-bike and Snorkel Tour
At Murph e-bikes we will offer you the opportunity to take a relaxed, or a bit more strenuous tour if you prefer, one of our pedal assist electric bikes. Upon completion of a brief safety meeting, your tour will begin as we stroll through Kona’s historical Ali’i Drive starting in the city center. We will proceed south to the beautiful Beach and when we arrive we will enter the waters, crystal clear blue, and discover what awaits just feet below the surface as we snorkel with one of our full face snorkel mask that doubles as a partial flotation device as well. Or you may prefer to simply enjoy laying near the waters edge and just relax in an atmosphere simply not of this world. After our time at the beach, we will return to the city, though we will provide ample opportunity to take as many pictures as your heart’s desire. Time permitting we will make some additional surprise stops along the way at a local artisan’s farmers market.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kahalu'u Beach Park, Ali'i Drive, Keauhou, Island of Hawaii, HI 96739
Join our guided tour on your own electric bike for lava field biking, 'optional' cliff jumping (depending on conditions), snorkeling at the #1 snorkeling spot on the Big Island and if time permits a quick stop by a local artisans market outside the city to grab a Kona coffee, local jewelry and handmade soap. We will supply you with a full face snorkel mask and beach mat then head out to see some beautiful sea life in the most crystal clear blue waters in the Pacific. Ice cold water and snacks provided for the entire trip. Join us today with the best local family owned tour company in Kona!
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Murph e-Bikes, 75-5719 Ali'i Dr Suite 2B, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of e-bike
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Memory Foam Seat
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kahalu'u Beach Park
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Age restrictions to 14 and older with a paying guardian
- Weight minimum of 75 lbs
- Weight maximum of 250 lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-130158P1