3-Hour Bike Tour from San Francisco to Sausalito via the Golden Gate Bridge
Experience San Francisco by bicycle! In less than 3 hours, cross the Golden Gate Bridge, ride down to seaside town Sausalito, and cross the San Francisco Bay via ferry to return back to the city.
Discover San Francisco on a bicycle tour across the Golden Gate Bridge. Travel from Fisherman's Wharf and follow an expert guide to the bridge, feeling the freedom and wind in your face as you cruise across the bay, arriving in Sausalito to enjoy the beautiful waterfront.
Meet your expert cycling guide at Fisherman's Wharf and travel along the waterfront, riding past a number of historic landmarks in the city to reach the Golden Gate Bridge. Once you arrive, coast across, enjoying the marvelous views of the bay all around you.
Reach the other side and arrive in Sausalito, a gorgeous town by the water. Enjoy your time exploring before you choose to either ride back across the bridge or catch the ferry back to San Francisco.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Alcatraz Bikes & Tours
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Same as Departure Point
- Private tour
- Ferry ticket
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child (under 10 yrs old) rate applies
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-42490P1