3-Day Tour: Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls, Toronto and 1000 Islands from New York City
Head north from New York City in a climate-controlled coach on this exciting 3-day tour to experience the best of the Niagara Falls region in both New York and Canada. Along with exploring the majestic Niagara Falls, you’ll visit the 1000 Islands, Lake Ontario, the Finger Lakes and the city of Toronto! At Niagara Falls, you’ll tour the American side at night and ride the famous ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat the next day. You’ll then see Toronto’s top attractions, take a cruise on the St Lawrence River and more. Accommodation at an Wyndham Super 8 or similar included for two nights.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Seasonal Offer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Day 1: NEW YORK – FINGER LAKES – NIAGARA FALLS
Stop At: Watkins Glen State Park, 1009 N Franklin St, Watkins Glen, NY 14891-1432
This morning we depart from the Big Apple heading north where we will pass the beautiful Delaware water Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to visit the beautiful waterfalls and then continue to Niagara Falls passing Seneca Lake, arriving in the late afternoon.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Niagara Falls State Park, 332 Prospect St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303-1106
Tour the US side of Niagara including the American Falls, Goat Island and Luna Island. Experience the power of Niagara aboard the Maid of the Mist.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: She-Qua-Ga Falls, S Genesee St., Montour Falls, NY 14891
Mostly in APRIL and OCTOBER depending on weather conditions: We go to Montour Falls instead of Watkins Glen State Park and to Journey behind the falls instead of Maid of the Mist
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
At night, we can appreciate the colorful lighting of the waters.
Overnight: Niagara Falls – Ramada by Wyndham
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Niagara Falls – Ramada by Wyndham
Day 2: NIAGARA FALLS – TORONTO – 1000 ISLANDS
Stop At: Niagara on the Lake Heritage District, Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Our day starts with the magnificent Horse Shoe Falls’ view followed by the visit of the picturesque village of Niagara on The Lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brookfield Place, 181 Bay St, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2T3 Canada
We continue to Toronto, the financial capital of Canada. We visit the HTO Park, Brookfield Place - home of the Hockey Hall of Fame - City Hall and The Distillery Historic District.
Towards evening depart Toronto east along the world famous Lake Ontario for an evening arrival to the 1000 Islands area (in April, based on weather’s conditions we may return to Niagara Falls for overnight).
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Gananoque – Comfort Inn (April- Niagara Falls – Ramada by Wyndham)
Day 3: 1000 ISLANDS – NEW YORK
Stop At: Rockport Boat Line, 20 Front St, Rockport, ON K0E 1V0, Canada
We start the day with a cruise through the amazing 1000 Islands along the St. Laurence River that was navigated about 500 years ago by the French explorer Jacques Cartier. See the houses of the rich and famous built atop private islands - such as Boldt Castle and Heart Island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Crossings Premium Outlets, 1000 Premium Outlets Dr, Tannersville, PA 18372-7905
On the way to New York, enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls along the way, find your own bargain with brand name stores for less. (Crossings Premium Outlets or Waterloo Premium Outlets) Evening return to New York.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Duration: 3 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Sightseeing in Niagara Falls, Toronto and 1000 Islands
- 2-nights hotel accommodation including tax and Continental Breakfast
- 1000 Islands Cruise (May to October)
- Wifi on bus only
- Entry/Admission - Rockport Boat Line
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair transportation must be requested in advance
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. For entry to Canada, it is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure in advance that visa requirements are met
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Average 4.29 out of 5 stars based on 62 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Our guide Mayan was so perfect. Very well organized and she would tell us all the time what to expect. I loved all the destinations, there was enough time for everything, and we'll never forget this awesome tour. i have already recommended it to friends and family.
We LOVED this tour! The motor coach was very comfortable and clean. Peter the tour guide was very knowledgeable about the area and provided interesting stories.The itinerary included lots of amazing stops and the hotel stays were clean and comfortable. Lots of beautiful places with ample time to enjoy and take pictures.
I would highly recommend this tour.
We loved this trip, it provided an excellent overview of the area we were visiting - we spent quite a bit of the time in Canada which was lovely. The accommodation was good and the tour guides were very good - we had a lovely time and enjoyed the experience. We also took our 2 children 10 and 8 and they were fine travelling - so recommended for families too.
This tour was honestly the best three days of my life.
The tour guides were amazing, funny, informative and extremely organised.
We got to see and do some amazing things and I will be forever grateful that this tour was my first Niagara falls experience.
It was great! Saw lots in three days everything was beautiful.
It was a mom and teen son trip we had a blast he had wifi and I didn't have to drive. Our guide Stephanos was so wonderful he took care of all the Italian guests and we were 2 of 4 English speaking but did not feel out of place. My son was thrilled to see the falls and ride the maid of the most the highlight as well as Watkins Glenn and all the small towns along Lake Ontario. Toronto was somewhere I had never gone so it was nice to spend time in the distillery district. We are not shoppers so didn't care much for the outlets but needed to get out of the bus by than anyway. It was quite a bit of walking but we enjoyed the beautiful weather. Thanks Cool Destinations
A very well organised tour, packed with activities each day. The tour guides were excellent, informative/good knowledge of the sites, history etc.. The accommodation was very good in both cases. Excellent value for money ! The selection of sites and activities visited catered for a number of interests.
Checked off one of my must do's on my bucket list. An awesome ride in a comfortable tour bus. Our tour guide handled all the different languages on the bus with ease. I recommend this tour.
EXCELLENT TOUR. EXCELLENT TOUR GUIDES. THANK YOU
This tour was fantastic. Definitely something ticked off the bucket list. Lots packed in, fantastic views along the way. Maid of the mist was great and stayed at great hotels both nights. Tour guide was very knowledgeable.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3857NIAYYZ
Similar Tours & Activities