3-Day Surf Camp on Maui at Kalama Park in Kihei
Private surf camp made just for you, or for you and your family and friends. 3 days of surfing at Kalama Park in Kihei with our world famous surf instructors. Better your surf skills, with us at Waves Hawaii. The only way to experience the true Hawaii is on a surfboard. Experience the magic of the ocean like the ancient Hawaiians.
This surf camp offers 3 days of 2 hour lessons. Space out your camp days as you wish for added convenience! Your surf lesson starts with warm aloha from our world class surf instructors, a detailed ocean safety briefing, and land lesson. All of the surf lesson equipment (board, reef shoe’s, rash guard) is provided and each paying participant will receive a logo hat at the end of camp as a souvenir! We aspire to make each lesson fun and exciting and a memory you and your family will cherish for a lifetime. We offer a variety of surfing expeditions, for the beginner and novice to the more experienced. Group or Individual options avaialble! Make your dreams come true of surfing your first wave with us here on Maui!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1900 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional instructor
- All surf gear (Rash Guard, Reef Shoes & Surfboard
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This listing is for a 3 day surf camp. You must notify the supplier of your 3 preferred dates for the tour in the Special Requirements field at checkout. Failure to provide this information will result in cancellation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-40190P2
Similar Tours & Activities