3-Day San Francisco & Yosemite Tour From LA
• Journey to the coastal city of San Francisco from Los Angeles
• Experience the beauty of Yosemite National Park
• Explore the tech campuses of Silicon Valley
• Cross the mighty Golden Gate Bridge
Experience: Nature, UNESCO
Get in touch with Mother Earth; Visit locations designated as World Heritage Sites by the United Nations
Multiple local tour guides/drivers available throughout your tour/activity
Group Type: Standard group
Tour with fellow travelers from all over the world
Activity Level: Moderate
Designed for travelers in good health who are comfortable with light walking or hiking
The most affordable tour service and/or accommodation with fast-paced itineraries
Day 1: Los Angeles - Solvang - PCH 1 - Apple Park
Stop At: Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
In the morning, the tour group will head north towards Solvang along California's golden Pacific coast. Upon arrival, you can have a cup of gourmet coffee and a Danish cookie. While there, you'll get to explore Solvang's unique Danish culture, noticeable in its picturesque buildings, windmills, food, wines, and handicrafts.
After lunch, the group will keep going north towards the world famous Silicon Valley. We'll visit Apple Park, the corporate headquarters of Apple Inc. Its circular design and extreme scale have earned it the nickname of 'the spaceship’. Located on a suburban site totaling 175 acres, it houses more than 12,000 employees in one central four-storied circular building of approximately 2,800,000 square feet. Steve Jobs wanted the whole campus to look less like an office park and more like a nature refuge. Eighty percent of the site consists of green space planted with drought-resistant trees and plants indigenous to the Cupertino area, and the center courtyard of the main building features an artificial pond.
Be sure to stop at the Apple Park Visitor Center. It is a two-story 20,135 sq. ft. structure with four main areas: an Apple Store featuring Apple-branded merchandise (T-shirts, hats, tote bags, post cards) not sold at regular Apple stores, a 2,386 sq. ft. café, an exhibition space which currently showcases a 3D model of Apple Park with augmented reality, and a roof terrace overlooking the campus.
We'll arrive in San Francisco and spend the night there.
Tips:National Park Entrance Fees Increase Notice: Since Oct. 1, 2019 (Subject to the actual entry date), the entrance fees of national parks including Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bend, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, and Devils Tower National Monument will be increased by $10.00/person each park. If your travel date is near or later October 1st, 2019, please add this part of the price increase in your travel budget.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Hotel: Holiday Inn SFO / Park Pointe Hotel or similar
Day 2: SF City Tour - Berkeley University - Pier 39
Stop At: San Francisco, San Francisco, California
You can join our Extensive City Tour of California's cultural capital, San Francisco.
This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to the famous San Francisco sights, such as the city Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown . Afterwards, we'll visit Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. We will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. You will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take an optional boat ride around the beautiful SF Bay area to explore the dreamy sea world in Aquarium of the Pacific, and enjoy the scenic views of the City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and Pier 39 with hundreds of joyful sea lions.
The University of California, Berkeley is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. Founded in 1868, Berkeley is the flagship institution of the ten research universities affiliated with the University of California system and is ranked as one of the world's most prestigious universities and the top public university in the United States.
San Francisco Bay Cruise $42.00/Adult;
San Francisco Mandatory Fees $50.00/person Including Cable Car, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge. Mandatory fee. Please pay this fee to the guide on tour. If the attraction Yosemite is closed due to bad weather or other condition, we will alternative to Santa Barbara and Paso Robles.
Aquarium of the Pacific $27.00/Adult;
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Hotel: Clarion Inn / Comfort Inn / Merced Inn or similar
Day 3: Yosemite NP - Fresno - Los Angeles
Stop At: Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, California
In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite National Park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite Waterfall, the second highest waterfall in North America. It comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
Then you'll see the El Capitan, the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers. Later, we'll go to Tunnel View Point. he best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the Santa Barbara and Paso Robles Winery due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: 603 S New Hampshire Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90005, USA
2: 16555 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA 92606, USA
3: 1500 S Raymond Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831, USA
4: 5250 W El Segundo Blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250, USA
5: 800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
6: 9125 Recreation Cir, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, USA
7: 14635 Baldwin Park Towne Center, Baldwin Park, CA 91706, USA
8: 15000 Hawthorne Blvd, Lawndale, CA 90260, USA
9: 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, Buena Park, CA 90621, USA
10: 18880 Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA 91748, USA
11: 400 S Baldwin Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007, USA
12: 225 W Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776, USA
13: 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, CA 91744, USA
14: 9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731, USA
15: 303 E Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776, USA
16: 123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755, USA
17: Sycamore Drive, Sycamore Dr, Norwalk, CA 90650, USA
18: 363 Rosemead Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770, USA
19: 7272 E Gage Ave, Commerce, CA 90040, USA
20: 7709 Telegraph Rd, Montebello, CA 90640, USA
- Duration: 3 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Return Details: Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 10.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals;you have the option to pay for meals
- Admission and optional tours Prices to different seasons is subject to the final price on box office
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- As US west tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to cancel your order after confirmation, please check refund policy as following: * Cancellation made within: * 17 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 90% of total purchase amount can be refunded * 10 - 16 Days Prior to Departure Date: 70% of total purchase amount can be refunded * 6 - 9 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded * 0 - 5 Days Prior to Departure Date: Non-refundable * Apply to the following situations: - Cancel the order - Decrease the number of guests - Change to other tours - Change the departure date
- Amendment Policy: As US west tours are very popular, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional processing fees including the $30.00 amendment fee. Amendment made within: * 17 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 10% tour fee will be charged as processing fee; * 10 - 16 Days Prior to Departure Date: 30% tour fee will be charged as processing fee; * 6 - 9 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% tour fee will be charged as processing fee; * 0 - 5 Days Prior to Departure Date: 100% tour fee will be charged as processing fee; * Apply to the following situations: - Change identity information: name, age, etc. - Change optional tour or available package hotel
- Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount: We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 6 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise additional penalty fees will be charged: * Cancellation made within: * 5 Days Prior to Departure Date: $100.00/person penalty fee; * No-Show on Tour: $100.00/person penalty fee, paid in cash on tour by the other participating travelers of the reservation;
- Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.
- Please note that our restriction are the same with Airlines which state one person can allow to have two registered luggage. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- San Francisco Public Transportation: If the hotels used on the tour are near the Fremont / Union City region, clients may ask the hotel for a taxi service to the nearest Bart / train station (around USD15). Clients may then use the Bart / train system's transfer services to arrive at downtown San Francisco.
- San Francisco Taxi Service: Transportation from the Fremont / Union city region to downtown San Francisco takes about 40 minutes - 1 hour. Taxi fares may vary.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- According to the legal requirements of the destination, smoking is prohibited on the bus during the tour. This also applies to hotel rooms. Violations are fined $300.00 or more (please refer to the hotel rules). Customers are responsible for paying fines and penalties.
- Please Note: 1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour. 2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Prime Visa Experts cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-151846P215
Similar Tours & Activities