3-Day Pensacola Sightseeing Pass
See the best of Pensacola with a 3-day attraction pass. Ride a simulator at the National Naval Aviation Museum. Climb 177 steps to the top of the Pensacola Lighthouse. Walk back in time at the Historic Pensacola Village and its four museums. Take a dolphin cruise. Ride the Pensacola Bay Cruises Ferry and tour Ft. Pickens, the oldest American built fort in Florida. Challenge yourself in science at the Mess Hall. Discover greater downtown in the Hop-on Hop-off tour and cash in with over $100 in discounts and giveaways at museums, monuments, shops, or restaurants. Ride to the country's first Naval Air Station in the Naval Heritage Tour, or instead opt for a ghost tour of your choice. There is something for everyone of all ages with the Pensacola Pass!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
With this pass, you'll be able to visit the top Pensacola attractions at any time during your three days of exploring. They are the National Naval Aviation Museum, Pensacola Lighthouse and Museum, Historic Pensacola Village, Dolphin cruise, Hop-on Hop-off Tour, Mess Hall, Pensacola Bay Cruises Ferry, Ft. Pickens, and Naval Heritage Tour or ghost tour of your choice. The pass also includes the Quina House Museum, the oldest historic home in town, as well as a self-guided tour of St. Michael's Cemetery.
To get your bearings in town, board the Hop-on Hop-off tour with 14 stops at areas of interest, from museums and galleries to shops and monuments, and enjoy the flexibility to explore at your own pace. With your ticketed wristband, you'll get more than $100 in discounts and giveaways at nearby museums, art galleries, businesses, and restaurants, including a simulator ride and popcorn for the movie at the Aviation Museum.
Please note: Public parking is available at Commendencia Wharf, Visitors Information Center, or Go Retro Tours.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: National Naval Aviation Museum, 1750 Radford Blvd Suite C, NAS, Pensacola, FL 32508-5400
- Duration: 1 to 3 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Varies by attraction
- Local taxes
- Discounts wristband
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-14232P9