3-Day National Parks Camping Tour: Zion, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
Visit three national parks of the American Southwest on this 3-day seasonal camping adventure from Las Vegas, with the option of comfortable lodging. See Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon — where an optional helicopter ride takes you over the South Rim — plus explore Monument Valley on a Navajo-guided Jeep tour. Transportation by air-conditioned minibus, park entrance fees and camping accommodation/equipment (or lodging upgrade) are included. This small-group tour is approximately 14 people for a more intimate experience with a knowledgeable guide.
Day 1: Las Vegas – Zion National Park & Bryce Canyon
Stop At: 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
After departing Las Vegas, travel by air-conditioned minibus to Zion National Park, a dazzling mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs that make for a photographer’s paradise. Experience the beauty of Zion Canyon however you’d like during free time in the park. Go on a walk or hike, available for every fitness level. Stroll along the Emerald Pools trail, discover the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne or Weeping Rock, or visit the interpretive Human History Museum where you can enjoy an entertaining ranger’s talk on the patio.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
After a full afternoon in Zion you'll head to Bryce Canyon, a natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau. Bryce Canyon is famous for its hoodoos, or dramatic red spires. Take a walk down into the hoodoos for an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: KOA Cannonville or Ruby's campground Utah; Ruby's Lodge if lodging option is selected
Day 2: Bryce Canyon – Monument Valley
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Wake up to a beautiful Southwest morning and enjoy the drive to Lake Powell for an optional visit to Antelope Canyon (own expense).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Then travel to one of the most recognizable locations on the planet: Monument Valley, home to the Navajo Nation. A Navajo member will take you on a guided Jeep tour of the valley before you spend the night at your campsite gazing up at the amazing starry sky, which come morning will be transformed by the magnificent sunrise.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: A light breakfast is included if the camping option is selected
Accommodation included: Goulding's Campground in Monument Valley or Monument Valley houses/apartments with private bathrooms
Day 3: Monument Valley – Grand Canyon National Park – Las Vegas
Pass By: Painted Desert, 1 Park Rd, Petrified Forest National Park, AZ 86028-9997
Save the best for last on Day 3! After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post, follow the Colorado River through the Painted Desert to Grand Canyon National Park.
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Again, see the park as you’d like. Walk along the South Rim, hike deep into the canyon, relax at a rim-side cafe or take in bird’s-eye views on an optional helicopter ride (own expense).
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Then head back to Las Vegas, where your 3-day adventure concludes in the late evening.
• Breakfast: A light breakfast is included if the camping option is selected.
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower, 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
2: Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Duration: 3 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:15 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2x Breakfast
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Transportation by 14-passenger, air-conditioned minibus
- Light breakfast (if camping option selected)
- Camping accommodations (if option selected; tent with inflatable mat)
- Lodging accommodations (if option selected)
- Use of sleeping bags and camping equipment (if camping option selected)
- Navajo-guided Jeep tour
- Entry/Admission - Zion National Park
- Entry/Admission - Bryce Canyon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional Grand Canyon helicopter tour
- Optional visit to Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Camping accommodation is a 2-person tent shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. You will be responsible for putting up your own tent with help from your tour guide
- Child lodging accommodations: children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is up to a four person maximum per room with two queen beds
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. If your party is 3 or 5 guests, you will be in 1 or 2 triples rooms with two queen beds in each. All lodging accommodations are of 3 star quality or higher
- Please note that sunrise viewings in Monument Valley may not be available when booking the lodging option due to availability of certain accommodations
- Depending on daylight, the Monument Valley Jeep tour may be offered as a sunrise tour.
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Your luggage may not exceed 44lbs (20kgs)
- Lunches are make-your-own sandwiches and are served with fruit and potato chips
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
Words cannot adequately describe the sights that we saw at each of these parks. Books and video doesn't do it justice. Joe, our driver and tour guide, was able to not only herd his 13 cats, but keep us well informed and entertained. He truly enjoys his job. We were lucky to have great weather, and though our first nite camping was cold and the showers not working, the experience still outweighed the small inconvenience. Standing around the camp fire making smores with a dozen other people from all around the world was special. Each of the parks has it's own special attribute, but all were examples of nature's incredible ability to overwhelm the senses. If you want to experience the fun and at times comical challenges of camping, plus be awed by spectacular scenery, take this tour.
We packed a lot into a short time and it felt like we were away for a whole week.
Brad our Tour guide was informative and passionate and was keen to show us everything! We did just that and had lots of fun along the way. Camping was an experience not to be missed, even for the novice camper, like myself. This trip is definitely for those who want to explore the area quickly and who are on a limited time frame. Highly recommended.
I suggest go for the camping option to fully experience everything. Warning, a lot of mileage covered on long days that start before sunrise. Packed so much to see in just three days. Amazing time, great informative tour guides with sense of humor. All logistics pretty much taken care of, just show up with suggested supply list, good attitude and take in everything. They gave maps with suggested trails to explore with the time span we had and it felt like we had our own personal shuttle without having to look for parking which is a Great plus. I made so many new friends on this trip. Shout out Brad our guide.
This tour is excellent. It is full on with early starts, but this means you can make the most of the three days.
This is a great trip if you want to see 3 of the best parks in the US. They pack a lot of stuff in 3 days. The trips are well organized with great guides, who take the stress of the logistics, away from you. I never write reviews on anything, but this was exceptional and I would recommend highly.
The 3 day National Parks Tour with Chris of Bindlestiff Tours was frenetic but comprehensive and entertaining. We visited Zion, Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley before visiting Grand Canyon. The walks, both unaccompanied and guided, were sometimes challenging but uniformly breathtaking in their beauty. The lodge accommodation was comfortable and appropriate and the shared meals and other activities were enjoyable. Although I didn't camp I thought the camping facilities were a little less comfortable than I anticipated.
This was my first time I have ever gone camping alone and to the west coast. Well let’s jyst say that I had an an amazing time with everyone. Never felt alone! Our host Bradley was amazing, fun, funny, 100% Knowledgeable about everything including history of the west coast. Food was great also!!! If you’re traveling alone or in couples, I highly recommend it!!!
Tour was relaxed yet high-paced. So many wonderful sights to see. We were able to fit so much into such a short time.
Can't wait to go again!
This was definitely a trip to remember forever. From the very beginning our tour guide Evan appeared to be a fun, knowledgeable guide and I knew this trip was going to be fun and exciting.
Driving about 3+ hours
Hiking about 4+ hours
Evan picked up our group in Stratosphere on Sunday July 1. We decided to fly in from NY and stay in the Stratosphere just for convenience which was cool because we got our first taste of Las Vegas. Evan was right on time and ready to go. As soon as everyone was settled in the van and introduced ourselves, Evan gave us the choice of music: either Elvis or Sinatra: Our group selected Sinatra. Throughout the day Evan told us exciting facts about Las Vegas, its origins and what makes it unique. We also stopped by a gas station/convenience store to buy things and use the bathroom.
When we finally arrived to our first hiking stop Zion National Park, Evan already informed us of its creation and landscape and also of the water refill location, museum and bathroom. He gave us our lunch which consisted of assorted sandwiches, chips and fruit and gave us about 3 hours to just hike, which we took full advantage of and it was AMAZING!!! Be sure to take lots of pictures, rest and drink water whenever needed. We followed the Emerald Trail which takes you on top of a mountain and the end is a natural beach/lake. I immediately took my sneakers off and walked into the water to cool off.
Afterwards, we drove for a while and began hiking in Bryce Canyon which was again filled with amazing and unforgettable views. Please take your time and take a lot of pictures!!! When we finished with Bryce Canyon we set off to our camp ground and ate dinner. We had to pay for dinner, which was I believe $12. After we ate we prepared for the cold night ahead as it was reported to be 40 degrees F. I came prepared…I wore a sweater, fuzzy socks, pajama pants and stayed pretty warm especially with the provided tent and sleeping bag.
Ate breakfast (cereal, muffins, peanut butter jelly sandwiches, fruit, chips, orange juice, coffee)
Sirius music stations varied from acoustic rock to rock…basically slow jams.
We opted to do the Antelope Canyon trail and let me tell you it was worth the $50 I spent. The views were AMAZING and your tour guide will know what angles work to take the best picture so just give him/her the camera whenever they ask for it.
Lunch: Evan allowed us to make our own sandwiches: turkey, ham, different cheeses, fruit, chips, bread
Amazing tour, Guide Jenn was very cool. Loved to meet the navajo people and camp as well. i recommend!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5602GCZMV_3D
Similar Tours & Activities